Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***weyes' new year's pics from spundae***

weyes

grrr - this took me so long 'cause i have a lot of trouble figuring out how to post pics still. i'm getting there, though.

i'm trying really hard not to post all my pics; my friends, for some strange reason, don't want their faces plastered all over the 'net. weird, huh? i tell them i'm only putting them up there 'cause they're so cute, but they ignore the compliment and only focus on the fact that they're all wanted in the state of georgia ( ;) j/k.).

here's armin van buuren. trancekyd was wowed by how tall he is, as he never seemed that tall in pictures or when we last saw him; he was onstage back in sept., so we couldn't tell. but he must be about 6' 3".

47b3df26b3127cce93d0e3c410060000001410

here i am w/ two friends; i'll keep them anonymous. they were happy, i was annoyed, but it makes for a good picture somehow.

47b3df26b3127cce93d0fd5091ad0000001410

and this is a bizarre, very obscured group shot. friend "r" is on the far left, in the white shirt, then there's me, trancekyd is in the angels hat, and friend "b" is in the light blue.

47b3df26b3127cce93d0e50b10ca0000001410