Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kuro...

Originally posted by Kuro

I found it on Soulseek back in June. As nice as it will be to have vinyl instead, I'd prefer for hardly anyone else to have it.

Yeah, I got it off Soulseek too (I think from you). But I definitely want it on vinyl.

I think I'm gonna order 100 copies of it so no one else can have one.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, I got it off Soulseek too (I think from you). But I definitely want it on vinyl.

I think I'm gonna order 100 copies of it so no one else can have one.

I was going to murder everyone else who bought it, but maybe your idea is a little more sensible.

I was going to murder everyone else who bought it, but maybe your idea is a little more sensible.

I technically have no pre-set spending limit on my Amex, so I could order 10000 copies of it. But I guess I'd have to figure out how to pay off the $100,000 bill next month for the records. Maybe that's when the murder scheme comes into play somehow.

Originally posted by revaluation

oh, so we're both talking about the Hamel mix....you guys got that last summer? or was it the original?

Great. So we wasted this whole thread on a misunderstanding.

I'm pretty sure we got the Hamel mix. Kuro stole it from someone, and then I stole it from Kuro. And I have zero guilt over stealing the music, because a) it's taking forever to get released, and B) I've given enough money in the past year to the record industry through record purchases to support a small village. So I've done my share.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Great. So we wasted this whole thread on a misunderstanding.

I'm pretty sure we got the Hamel mix. Kuro stole it from someone, and then I stole it from Kuro. And I have zero guilt over stealing the music, because a) it's taking forever to get released, and B) I've given enough money in the past year to the record industry through record purchases to support a small village. So I've done my share.

I feel no guilt either because I have every intention of buying the vinyl (2 copies) if it ever fucking comes out. And it better be coming out on RElease's site tomorrow or I'm going to take a shit in Shady's living room.

I feel no guilt either because I have every intention of buying the vinyl (2 copies) if it ever fucking comes out. And it better be coming out on RElease's site tomorrow or I'm going to take a shit in Shady's living room.

We're getting close. I can feel it. I just checked their site, and they've put up a bunch of new releases. No Gorecki yet, but a shitload of new stuff from that chart.

Of course, I got suckered into dropping a hundy on some other new releases. Those fuckers. They're baiting me in and they know it. I bet they put up a ton more tracks over the next week but no Gorecki, just cause they know I'll keep checking the site everyday and find something else I want. :rolleyes:

Taucher - Millenium Bitch -> Yummy. Heard it on a Digweed Kiss100 set a little while back. Very psyched to see it on Release.