Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami

kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I wonder if we could get one of those Southwest deals from Providence to Miami or something. that could end up being even cheaper.

Still not sure on this one.. I'm trying to hold out until I get my tax return, but it's looking very, very good right now.

You better decide really soon, thing start filling up down there far in advance. You don't want to be either paying to much for your accomodations or staying in some rat infested shithole.

Originally posted by prplhz

You better decide really soon, thing start filling up down there far in advance. You don't want to be either paying to much for your accomodations or staying in some rat infested shithole.

Yeah, I know... but I'll still end up waiting until the last minute anyway. If someone was really gung-ho about it, and was willing to book a hotel with me, I'd just go for it.

But honestly, I don't even think I'd mind staying in some rat-infested shit hole. I don't plan on spendnig much time in my hotel room AT ALL. Too much stuff going on that week!

Vic, do you know what days you're going down? Debating the weekend vs. beginning of the week move.

Yeah, I know... but I'll still end up waiting until the last minute anyway. If someone was really gung-ho about it, and was willing to book a hotel with me, I'd just go for it.

But honestly, I don't even think I'd mind staying in some rat-infested shit hole. I don't plan on spendnig much time in my hotel room AT ALL. Too much stuff going on that week!

Vic, do you know what days you're going down? Debating the weekend vs. beginning of the week move.

i'm thinking of going from Friday 14th until Sunday 23rd, but from the looks of it most of the DC people who I would be sharing a hotel with wont be getting there until Sunday 16th, so I would just stay with friends down there for a day or 2.

DT's party at Space is on the 16th I believe and it should be at Space's new location.

last year i booked the cheapest room i could find and i didnt have a complaint.

were working on the accomodations right now as i type this. but we wont be booking until another week or so.

I wonder if we could get one of those Southwest deals from Providence to Miami or something. that could end up being even cheaper.

Still not sure on this one.. I'm trying to hold out until I get my tax return, but it's looking very, very good right now.

Southwest doesn't fly to Miami, but they do fly to Ft. Lauderdale, which is like a 40 minute ride to Miami and there are plenty of cheap buses to catch.

But I just looked for you guys, and it's not all that inexpensive. The 'advanced purchase' rountrip fars is $320.

You guys should really come, though. Seriously. Don't put it off.

NY,

Definitely if you are that serious about it, do it now. Book a room with some of the DC CP people (if they'll have you...;) ) they are mad cool and the funnest people to hang with. You would not have any problems having fun and feeling right at home, just like your friends here at home.:D

And this Groovefire guy he seems pretty serious about going, maybe he'll let you hitch a ride too... I hear they are pretty cool...;):D

But the longer you wait the more expensive the airfare will get, and the harder it will be to find a hotel, even the rat infested ones will be taken:laugh: . Just a few words of advice from a busy body girl like myself.:D

Originally posted by vicman

DT's party at Space is on the 16th I believe and it should be at Space's new location.

its on the 18th (the first day of the conference).

I'm flying in on March 16 (my bday, who is going to help me celebrate????) and flying back to DC on March 23. That is my plan for now. Why the heck is it cheaper to fly from Boston to Miami than from DC? We are closer dammit! I can't find anything under $250.

Hopefully there will be lots of debauchary between those two dates :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

its on the 18th (the first day of the conference).

I'm flying in on March 16 (my bday, who is going to help me celebrate????) and flying back to DC on March 23. That is my plan for now. Why the heck is it cheaper to fly from Boston to Miami than from DC? We are closer dammit! I can't find anything under $250.

Hopefully there will be lots of debauchary between those two dates :D

if I do end up going (no idea yet) , I'll be right with you celebrating - my bday's the 23rd :D

I think y'all should definitely go!! Me, Phil, Karla and crew will be there the whole time, and in RARE form, I promise. It's gonna be soooo much fun!

If not for all the great shows with all the great DJs, if not for the weather, if not for Groovefire, then for the love of God, do it for meathead, the kid really needs some sun, look at him, he's sickly!

woo hoo for birthday debauchery! :D

OH! I can't wait to be TAN again :D

No doubt! And I'm right with you on the need to be tan - ready to head into one of those friggin spray salons they got now ;)

whatever, shall we have a contest? and before you answer, I'd like to remind you about our trip to Miami in September and what you said to me after we left Space.... :D

i'm actually kinda pale right now. i used to be pretty much tan all year round or at least have a nice color with out getting to tanned with out any effort at all.

and regarding september, i'm convinced you used a self tanner and stayed in bed all day long :shaky:

Originally posted by vicman

and regarding september, i'm convinced you used a self tanner and stayed in bed all day long :shaky:

no self respecting latin lady would use self tanner! :eek:

And getting back on topic - I already booked my hotel for the WMC. $85 a night! Right now two girlies are in for sure (myself & another girl friend) We are waiting to get confirmation on two other girls. If not, we'll be looking for some roomies :D

And getting back on topic - I already booked my hotel for the WMC. $85 a night! Right now two girlies are in for sure (myself & another girl friend) We are waiting to get confirmation on two other girls. If not, we'll be looking for some roomies :D

Rooming with a couple of cuties in Miami.... yeah, I think I could handle that :D

Let me know if things don't work out!

are you telling me that or some of the other people on the Boston board who might go? 'cuz u know the last thing i would like to do is having a certain someone talking to the wall all morning long 'cos he's drunk off his ass or deep in a k-hole