Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami

kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Rooming with a couple of cuties in Miami.... yeah, I think I could handle that :D

Let me know if things don't work out!

aw :kiss2:

you might have to fight Vic for one of those spots though *lol* :box:

I'll keep you guys posted... there are a ton of folks from DC headed down to Miami as well.

If you gonna book a room though, I'd book ASAP. We are competeing w/ the spring breakers this year.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

aw :kiss2:

If you gonna book a room though, I'd book ASAP. We are competeing w/ the spring breakers this year.

shit, i had not realized that. last year WMC was 1 week after spring break.

Originally posted by vicman

are you telling me that or some of the other people on the Boston board who might go? 'cuz u know the last thing i would like to do is having a certain someone talking to the wall all morning long 'cos he's drunk off his ass or deep in a k-hole

I was just putting that information out there :D

And yes, I know you don't want to be stuck w/ a guy who gets into fights with painting while he's in the throws of <insert drug/drink of choice here>. Ahem...

You should really figure out who you want to/don't want to room with and be up front about it. Or you are gonna get stuck with someone you don't want to room with!

Originally posted by vicman

are you telling me that or some of the other people on the Boston board who might go? 'cuz u know the last thing i would like to do is having a certain someone talking to the wall all morning long 'cos he's drunk off his ass or deep in a k-hole

:confused: watch it there buddy! :punch:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:confused: watch it there buddy! :punch:

nah meathead, i'm not referring to you...although i dunno if talk to the dry paint on the wall when you get messed up. someone from DC thats all...if I was just 100% certain i can get a somewhat decent rest when i get back to the room and not have to worry about people talking to the wall, i'm ok.