Everyones doing coke and e.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

Slow down fuckers. Damn. You guys are a bad influence on me. I've stuck to alcohol and weed for so long. Stop doing so much

Remember Anthony Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time. Is this the way you want to remember it, and share it with your children Oh and open your arms to change but don't let go of your values :tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

Remember Anthony Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time. Oh and open your arms to change but don't let go of your values :tongue: Is this the way you want to remember it, and share it with your children

I wont tell my kids half the stuff i did. But as far as hardcore drugs go. Im staying away.

Hey Laurie, have another bump....

HOLLA!!!!!

Dont be so quick to toss us abusers out to the curb...

We add to the fun and the environment at the club scene...

I love hearing closet krackheads criticise us more open and honest abusers....

"I am soooooo done with Factory and that whole scene..."

"Wanna go to Hoolihans.... snnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiffffffff!!!!!!!!!!"

Getting fucked up at home or a bar is much worse than doing it out socially, in my perspective....

Besides, alchohol makes ya fat...

I need to keep myself on the krack and starch diet... just so I am nice and tight for the ladies....

HOLLA!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

HOLLA!!!!!

Getting fucked up at home or a bar is much worse than doing it out socially, in my perspective....

I need to keep myself on the krack and starch diet... just so I am nice and tight for the ladies....

HOLLA!!!

I’m not tossing any of you abusers “out to the curb†don’t worry I just care for some of you boyz and wish you can see the long-term effects that it has. :rolleyes: And if you where referring to me as a closet “crackhead†you are wrong!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

HOLLA!!!!!

HOLLA!!!

omg...this is so true riding...i know people (actual close people to me) that have said these exact words....being done with the scene but still sniffin at home or bars...and at least at a club people are dancing....people that do this (the club scene first, then the bar scene) IMO actually become worse with the drugs...i've seen it happen

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

somehow i think sitting home doing drugs is a lil pathetic.

Although i think id rather sit in a hole in a big house party than

in the factory or something. Hole = not too attractive

then you should have seen yourself on the couch at Metro on NYE

Allow me to interject here: Most of you that know me know that I am a rather small individual, but until I hit the club scene and started doing all these drugs I use to be 6'5 and around 245lbs.............now look at me............theze drugs are bad:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

Allow me to interject here: Most of you that know me know that I am a rather small individual, but until I hit the club scene and started doing all these drugs I use to be 6'5 and around 245lbs.............now look at me............theze drugs are bad:laugh:

:laugh::blown::laugh:

What it all comes down too....

All you haters can suck the crumbs off my husky thong...

To each his own...

We will all have to stand up tall in front of the man and answer for our own actions... not what everyone else was doin....

I dont shit on your lawn... dont shit on mine...

I am just a happy little content krackhead....

Actually, I am just fuckin bored....

When I meet a nice Miss Bus to bang 8 times a day and have around to play "push the geriatrics down the steps" with me... then I will turn in my bumper and abusive tendancies...

Till then....

bumpsniffdropjuice myself into a state of temporary euphoria...

Originally posted by notallthere

Its fun to lie to yourself or make lite to condone the bad things you do to your body . Our breed lives in the moment. We will all be sorry later on

I do it to...

Drinking is crap as well. Just because there aren't as many anti alcohol commercials as there are other drugs people seem to think alcohol is fine.

Stiffy....

One of my legs (which are small) weigh more than you bro.....

I love hearing the "used to be 245" tall tales...

almost as good as your "Swedish Bikini Team Girlfriend" that lives in Cali... only comes out to see ya once a year.... but you are engaged and bang heartily....

snnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get back in your hole with Trewguy....

Riggs dont explain yourself to some of these clowns......you have your shit together and thats all that matters......

....everyone is different....some abuse it, some can control it, some choose to not do it at all .... either way everone should mind their own fawken business and worry about themselves.

HHHHHOOOOLLLLLLAAAAAA