Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Abyss Tonite 1/8/03

Originally posted by missnicki

ABYSS IS BETTER THAN RIO DEF..... I HATED IT THERE..... AND YOU SHOULD TRY ABYSS AGAIN WHILE ITS FREE TONIGHT AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN GO TO RIO.... CUZ THERE PROB NOT GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN.... SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS CUZ RIO IS GONNA DO REALLY CRAPPY AND THEY'LL DO MORE COMPS WE WONT CUZ ONCE SUMMER COMES YOU KNOW ABYSS IS THE PLACE TO BE....

hmmmm Binoy i use to think Abyss people didnt put down other clubs. I use to think it was a class act.

Missniki i cant go to abyss on Wed because I run the whole door at rio.

Abyss is always good.... people are forgetting it's January... everything slows down this time of year... people are outta money from holidayz and NYE... but it's worth it to go to abyss tonight.... well it's alwayz worth it.... if you need a list you can conatct me also..... see ya there!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmmm Binoy i use to think Abyss people didnt put down other clubs. I use to think it was a class act.

Missniki i cant go to abyss on Wed because I run the whole door at rio.

Why are you sayin this to me?? I didnt put any other club down nor ever have or will. The person that posted that does not work for me.

i just want to let you all know, my best friend will be spinning at abyss on the 15th.

DJ David Quest will be opening for manny the greek from 9pm to 11:30. we are also giving away 200 free cds. come early and check it out. dave will get the party jumpin and manny will take us away.

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

i just want to let you all know, my best friend will be spinning at abyss on the 15th.

DJ David Quest will be opening for manny the greek from 9pm to 11:30. we are also giving away 200 free cds. come early and check it out. dave will get the party jumpin and manny will take us away.

Z

i will be there wit diana & gonna be callin larry to see if we can meet up with him before he goes...it's gonna be one sick nite next wednesday

Originally posted by binoys

Why are you sayin this to me?? I didnt put any other club down nor ever have or will. The person that posted that does not work for me.

didnt mean it like that. u know i always support for abyss and deko and more than that u serge and joe. i am sure they dont work for you. i know you would never let someone who works for you slam a club and give u bad name. i heard abys was off the hook tongiht though. good for you guys

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

didnt mean it like that. u know i always support for abyss and deko and more than that u serge and joe. i am sure they dont work for you. i know you would never let someone who works for you slam a club and give u bad name. i heard abys was off the hook tongiht though. good for you guys

i was there for a while...PACKED

yooo, i get to abyss last night around 10:30. joey enuff takes care of me and my friends with drink passes. fuckin night was crazy. place got packed by 12. richie santana had everyone and his mother there for his birthday party. i think i am sitll drunk. holy fuck. opening dj was really good too. can't wait till the 15th. my friend dave is going to rip it up.

Z