Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who own this board POLL!

Who do you think owns the NJ board?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think owns the NJ board?

• Digga and Bus (The Meatheads)
    • The Donkey's (???#@$)
    • Tempkid, badass, dogekid (The badass crew)
    • Mystify, Hunnie, Notallthere, Latinaz (post whores inc.)
    • No one

hey, hey, hey now no need for turf wars, the digga shares the love to all my freaks in and out of clubplanet...........it's just sometimes some mo fo's need a good cyber slappin around, fo dem to realize dat dey stupid and need to know wasup, na mean......

it's our job to take those less fortunate people who are about to take that leap of faith and give them a push instead of causing the world a whole lotta drama.............

so next time one ya fools think about taking the plunge don't wait for the digga and the bus to come by and take the ground away from your shivering feet, just jump and do us all a favor..........

say it with me CP, and hands on the a,s,d,f j,k,l,; keys and proper posture

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

BADASS INC.!!!!!! william, william, william...........pls i needed to start taking my job today seriously and i read this, BADASS INC. is this some sorta copy machine company

william pls do CP a favor and take the plunge, i will HOWL and HOLLAAA for you on the way down............

the name badass has officially been stripped away from you temporarily, and i will place it in from of somegirl24, you will simply be just "MAFUKA", an ancient african wilderbeast..........somegirl will now be badasssomegirl24 b/c she's def got a bad ass, somegirl, squat all the way down the hall way and we will take the badass away from you as soon as i see some curves................

BADASS INC!!??!!?!?!?

Ho Ho Holla....

I just spit my protein cookie all over my desk after readin that...

Fuck...

there goes 12 grams of protein down the tubes......

fuckfuck.....

William... that is too funny...

watch this Rod, next thing ya know this kid will break out a Billly Bad Ass T shirt and start wearin it around the clubs....

NOW THAT WOULD BE EQUALLY PATHETIC AND HUMOROUS!!!!

OMG, have some repect for the people that paved the way for you fuckers. I own this board, alot of you guys are still rookies!

KNow your fucking CP history bitches, go back a couple years ago and look at old post.

This fucking board used to be called a summer board, then they changed it to Jersey board becasue of me, yes becasue of me. Dave the head guy pm me back in the day and ask for my advice on changing the board to Jersey.

This board was lame befoe I entered on a hot summer day in June 2000, no more then 5 threads. They even invented the drama board after me, but thats another story.

Yes I'm getting old, but I'm not dead, but I will pass the tourch to the digga/Bus crew becasue they don't take shit form anybody and though they can get out of hand with there posting sometimes, there the only ones I would trust. Maybee Badass in his prime months of July/aug, but he's washed up now, all he post about on how he is a door guy.

Originally posted by tempkid

OMG, have some repect for the people that paved the way for you fuckers. I own this board, alot of you guys are still rookies!

KNow your fucking CP history bitches, go back a couple years ago and look at old post.

This fucking board used to be called a summer board, then they changed it to Jersey board becasue of me, yes becasue of me. Dave the head guy pm me back in the day and ask for my advice on changing the board to Jersey.

This board was lame befoe I entered on a hot summer day in June 2000, no more then 5 threads. They even invented the drama board after me, but thats another story.

Yes I'm getting old, but I'm not dead, but I will pass the tourch to the digga/Bus crew becasue they don't take shit form anybody and though they can get out of hand with there posting sometimes, there the only ones I would trust. Maybee Badass in his prime months of July/aug, but he's washed up now, all he post about on how he is a door guy.

:laugh: :laugh: Tempkid is like a CP god that was once a regular username. His role in the CP power struggle is like Raiden's role in mortal kombat.

Did I read this correctly ?

Badass,dogekid,tempkid (badass crew)

Though badass is my boy, I'm not in the badass crew.

Acosta you fuckface, I thought you knew me by now!!!!

I'm a one man show, always will be.

Anyways, the badass crew is a myth. We always hear about the badass crew, but where the fuck are they ?

like i stated earlier, me, the bus, and of course the entire crew, do not want,any tourches, we're not trying to take over some message board

we are here to just turn the average trewguy, and make him TREWGUY..............................

take people like BADASSMAFUKA, and make him MAFUKA!!!! see what we are getting at.............

and allow people like mikey to stop turning blue as we take our meathand filled fingers off his throat................

we are here to help..............so pm either me, the bus, jb, deisel, or even our mother bellasmom for comforting and help