Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Turned Down Sex From A Stripper

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by tastyt

No offense, but are you 1. bragging that you were offered sex by a hot stripper or 2. expecting applause for something anyone with a shred of conscience should have done?

Neither, but being that we are all horny f**ks, I wanted to know what everyone else thought, what people would've done in my situation, etc.

In some ways, it turns me on, but then when you really think about it, you're right, being offered sex by a stripper is nothing to brag about. I wasn't bragging and I wasn't expecting applause for doing the right thing either. I was just wondering if anyone thought I should kick myself in the ass after I told her no.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Neither, but being that we are all horny f**ks, I wanted to know what everyone else thought, what people would've done in my situation, etc.

In some ways, it turns me on, but then when you really think about it, you're right, being offered sex by a stripper is nothing to brag about. I wasn't bragging and I wasn't expecting applause for doing the right thing either. I was just wondering if anyone thought I should kick myself in the ass after I told her no.

There's no reason to ask for anyone else's opinion... I mean, there's nothing wrong with posting about it just for the hell of posting about it, and of course people are going to give you their opinion whether you want it or not, lol. :)

But there's no need to second guess yourself... you'll know whether or not you did the right thing, when you're able to sleep at night...

There's no reason to ask for anyone else's opinion... I mean, there's nothing wrong with posting about it just for the hell of posting about it, and of course people are going to give you their opinion whether you want it or not, lol. :)

But there's no need to second guess yourself... you'll know whether or not you did the right thing, when you're able to sleep at night...

That's the problem. Part of me wants to meet up with her and have hot, wild sex, but then the other part of me says not to. I'm weird, but sometimes I think I'm wrong just for thinking about it. It's like I have a guilty conscience when I didn't do anything wrong.

That's the problem. Part of me wants to meet up with her and have hot, wild sex, but then the other part of me says not to. I'm weird, but sometimes I think I'm wrong just for thinking about it. It's like I have a guilty conscience when I didn't do anything wrong.

aboyfrombklyn you dont have to feel guilty we are all humans and there are several bimbos out there very nice ladies and guys is hard not to look and say "wow look that chick" dont feel bad about it u are with the person u love we are alow to see and apreceat the human bodie;)

And she was hot!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

I'm a faithful guy.:blank:

Sometimes I wonder whether it will all pay off. People will say it just makes me a better person, but am I really just a fool??

Dude, Strippers are great Eye Candy and their grat for casual sex, but their strippers they all have a story. "Im Doing This To Get Through College", "Im Doing this for my kid", "Im doing this to support my cocaine habit" there all the same, you also dont know who elses cock has been in those sugar walls:mad:

Strippers=Risky Busnuiess!

Wise Choice You Turned It Down!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Dude, Strippers are great Eye Candy and their grat for casual sex, but their strippers they all have a story. "Im Doing This To Get Through College", "Im Doing this for my kid", "Im doing this to support my cocaine habit" there all the same, you also dont know who elses cock has been in those sugar walls:mad:

:laugh: i like what u wrote

EXACTLY!

kinda what i said, but you sumed it up well :clap: :clap: ;)

There's something inside all of us, that makes us wish we could sleep with every hot mofo we lay our eyes on... we're animals, after all, and our sole purpose is to perpetuate the species. Of course, there's more to us than just the base, primal side...

I feel guilty sometimes, ogling over sexy boys on the street, it's like as soon as I lay my eyes on them and my mind begins to stray to baser thoughts, my boyfriend IMMEDIATELY pops into my head... lol... But it's perfectly normal, as long as you're not doing anything to feel guilty about, your conscience should be at ease...

There's something inside all of us, that makes us wish we could sleep with every hot mofo we lay our eyes on... we're animals, after all, and our sole purpose is to perpetuate the species. Of course, there's more to us than just the base, primal side...

I feel guilty sometimes, ogling over sexy boys on the street, it's like as soon as I lay my eyes on them and my mind begins to stray to baser thoughts, my boyfriend IMMEDIATELY pops into my head... lol... But it's perfectly normal, as long as you're not doing anything to feel guilty about, your conscience should be at ease...

...yes...what separates us from being complete animals is the fact that we can think before making that decision...that moment of hesitation is so key...

btw...the last time i saw you bend over at your apartment i wanted to jack your pants off and fuck you from behind...but i just gave you a quick smile instead and thought of cheesecake...;)

Originally posted by phatman

...yes...what separates us from being complete animals is the fact that we can think before making that decision...that moment of hesitation is so key...

btw...the last time i saw you bend over at your apartment i wanted to jack your pants off and fuck you from behind...but i just gave you a quick smile instead and thought of cheesecake...;)

Deep knee bends are where it's at, baby... :cool: IDK about the cheesecake thing though... I'd think that would only add to the arousal...

thats kinda prejudice dont you think?!?!?! thats like saying all people who go to clubs do drugs. as a person who went out with a dancer (from scores no less) for 5 years, NOT all strippers are lowlives....true theres your fair share of people who fit the sterotype, but to generalize that everyone of them is a drug addict slut etc etc etc is wrong in my book.

Deep knee bends are where it's at, baby... :cool: IDK about the cheesecake thing though... I'd think that would only add to the arousal...

...this was pre-cheesecake bonding/bondage experience...now i would have to think of something else...perhaps nympho69's posts...

Originally posted by petp

thats kinda prejudice dont you think?!?!?! thats like saying all people who go to clubs do drugs. as a person who went out with a dancer (from scores no less) for 5 years, NOT all strippers are lowlives....true theres your fair share of people who fit the sterotype, but to generalize that everyone of them is a drug addict slut etc etc etc is wrong in my book.

...for a while i thought that...then i dated one....sweet girl...drug free...educated...and you know what, you have to be a little fucked up to be in that business...perhaps it wouldnt be drugs or unfathered children, but to remain employed in that industry for a decent amount of time, it effects a human being...you may never see it...but i have...the abuse manifests itself on some level...albeit inwardly or outwardly, it takes its toll...so you know what....that is not being prejudice...perhaps a little oversimplified but not prejudiced...

I lived with one and seriously considered marrying her. Not all are like that.