Clubplanet Nightlife Community

apologize

atomicapples

Originally posted by phatman

...upset to what degree would be a better question...will i threaten your life after this...would i pm or im you with threats...will i lose sleep over any of this...

Not a chance

But...someone such as yourself tries to come off with a mature eruditious post about the boards and society and then ends up trying to play mind-fucking games...you know what...i am going to get upset...

I could go on and on about your intent here...your credibility...you're leaving yourself wide open...i just dont have the time right now...and you dont seem to be worth it...perhaps at a later date after i read some more of your posts...

Read more of my posts? As in search on them and look for stuff in the past? Get angry because you perceive me as playing mind games with people? Trying to understand my intent? Hmm, that's taking things a bit too seriously now isn't it?

I think you, and apples really, have lost sight of what the original intent of my first post on this thread was (Then again, its a messageboard, so you don't care, and neither do I really. I'm just stating it to hear myself talk).

Here's what I was getting at (again, it doesn't matter):

I was sticking up for the people that do use this place as a central point of communication. The people who, for whatever reason find this place to be their only outlet into the world that provides them with the subculture they enjoy.

People start drama, then someone fires back in public. The 'its just a message board' rock gets thrown cuz its an easy trump card. The irony in that is the fact that it must mean something to you, the rock thrower, or you wouldn't take the time to post it on the board. That rock also, I believe, cheapens the entire experience, because I for one have observed lots of people, even the ones who now throw that easy trump card, bare their soul on this messageboard. No matter how whimsical it may be for them at this moment, no matter how trivial it may be to them now, at that time.. that discreet time and place, they reached out into the ether and showed a part of themselves and at that moment, it was real.

But none of that matters, because it's just a message board.

enough.

this is getting no where....

drama brings fun to these boards.

boards are supposed to be fun and stupid comments.

why are all of you getting all worked up?

this is some funny shit here...

timetravel... leave this section of the board if you think its stupid.

why wasting you enegy typing... and go jerk off or some shit.

Originally posted by atomicapples

enough.

this is getting no where....

drama brings fun to these boards.

boards are supposed to be fun and stupid comments.

why are all of you getting all worked up?

this is some funny shit here...

timetravel... leave this section of the board if you think its stupid.

why wasting you enegy typing... and go jerk off or some shit.

atomicapples, settle down, pal. I said it was a "stupid message board." did that make you want to cry? Because you seemed to take offense to that.

Anyway, I said it was a stupid message board, never expressed any discontent with that, so I'm going nowhere, this is too much fun.

Originally posted by timetraveler69

atomicapples, settle down, pal. I said it was a "stupid message board." did that make you want to cry? Because you seemed to take offense to that.

Anyway, I said it was a stupid message board, never expressed any discontent with that, so I'm going nowhere, this is too much fun.

exactly... its fun...

Who is this guy? :confused: :confused:

Funny that you talk about me like I'm not even in the thread.. Guess if I become cool enough, you can address me directly. But anyway, I'm over here now. Yeah, I'm over here with him.

Cool enough? What on earth are you talking about kid?

Originally posted by gabo

can we all sing a song... maybe " we are family" or "we are the world"

lol....this is the funniest thing ever.

And yeah, this thread is about me initally....and yeah, Tony was successful at getting under my skin....I should've known he was doing it for *shits and giggles* ... but taking the board personally...nah.

It's all in good fun kids...everyone has their moments.