Clubplanet Nightlife Community

on cheating: choice vs. no choice

tastey

lately i´ve read the phrase:

"a man´s faithfullness comes down to his choices"

that seems true to me, but maybe not in the sense you first think of it. i thought about it and recalled the convos in my mind i had with girls and guys about relationships and what own observations and experiences were. i especially focussed on cheaters and relationships i know of that got cheated in. what i found is that the above phrase does match, yet not in the way that first comes to your mind. first i thought: well, thats about right, the more choices of pussy a man has the more different pussy he´s gonna fuck. but in fact, it´s exactly the opposite:

on one hand you have guys that have little to no choice. when they get in a relationship with a girl they actually "get lucky". because they "took what they could get" they will VERY likely be consistant (cialdini principle of consistency) and will take the next thing they can get ALSO (see guys that cheat on their ugly girlfriend with another ugly girl (though the girl doesn´t have to be ugly in any case, just to illustrate)). they don´t know when they´ll EVER get lucky again so they really take what they can. most guys that cheat in a relationship you can fit in this category.

on the other hand you have guys that actually have choice. the smooth lady men that knows lots of girls, is comfortable with them, has a girl at each finger he could fuck and/or be with (an exaggeration but you get the meaning). when such a man enters a relationship he does that because he chooses so. he COULD have fucked and dumped the girl or any other girl but he didn´t and instead he CHOSE to get in a relationship with her. he didn´t HAVE to do that just to get some pussy (in contrast to guys of the first category) but he saw MORE in the girl than just pussy. once he is in that relationships and it is like he imagined it to be (though when it is NOT what he imagined he will dump a girl in a NY second instead of the guys of the first category that will stay with the girl cause they can´t GET ANOTHER) he will constantly commit more and more to the girl (and therefor valueing the relationship more, also a cialdini principle) by constantly blowing of other girl´s advances because of HIS girl.

so, in the end, the guy with LOTS of choices will be MORE faithful.

thoughts?

(ps: take that in consideration when you see your men talking to other beautiful girls, ladies)

i disagree

for example one of my male friends is very charming, good looking, overall the total package

women are always throwing themselves at him

if he wanted he could have a new woman every nite

however once in awhile he decides to get in a relationship because a woman stands out, etc

but u know what he's never been faithful to a woman and he's 29

now i really cant say if its because he is the man with all the choices and more likely to cheat

or if its because he is just a cheater and even with less choices he would steal cheat

either way u cant theorize something like that

i think it is all really individual. i know some guys who just cant help themselves (goodlooking and busted). they will take any opportunity to fuck as just that. i also know some guys who wouldnt imagine being with someone they dont have a connection with.

:D

IMO.....It all depends on the person....wether goodlooking or ugly...wether you cheat or stay faithful it's all about the persons CHOICES.......Some people can stay in a relationship, be content & not have to satisfy their needs elsewhere...& then there are the cheaters who don't even acknowledge they are in a relationship & go on fucking everything that walks.......IMO cheaters are people with A- either low self-esteem or B- personal satisfaction.......The bottom line is If your going to cheat...You might as well be single

I have a few opinions on this topis.

1. Don't cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend, unless the person you are cheating on them with is good looking. It's not worth it to run the risk of getting caught for an uglier person than you've already got. If you get caught cheating with someone better looking, at least you have something to show for it.

2. You shouldnt cheat on someone if you love them. That just wrong. And there is no definition of love, love is a personal thing. Imagine how you would feel.

3. Cover your tracks. If all else fails, dont choke and give yourself away.