Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite WWF wrestler..

The Dynamite Kid (1/2 of the British Bulldogs) who now spends the rest of his life in a wheel chair from all the sick/crazy shit he used to do. Poor guy split his head on concrete in Japan in 91 and that was it...

SD Jones? LMFAO!!!!!!! Greatest jobber of all time- Yes.

Cactus Jack......... something like that......... is that him.......... he was great to watch on these Blue Screned Jap wrestling movies with tack fights and glass................

I watched one with him and some guy Lamma-nommanummie or something, whacked out shit man.

Originally posted by perns2002

Cactus Jack......... something like that......... is that him.......... he was great to watch on these Blue Screned Jap wrestling movies with tack fights and glass................

I watched one with him and some guy Lamma-nommanummie or something, whacked out shit man.

Your referring to Big Japan's King of the Death Match annual tournament. 1996 Cactus won 3 matches in the same day including thumbtacks, ropes replaced w/ barbed wire, ladder, cheese graders, and beds of nails..... The final match was Cactus Vs. Terry Funk which is legendary....

Originally posted by thesandman

Your referring to Big Japan's King of the Death Match annual tournament. 1996 Cactus won 3 matches in the same day including thumbtacks, ropes replaced w/ barbed wire, ladder, cheese graders, and beds of nails..... The final match was Cactus Vs. Terry Funk which is legendary....

Yeah but it was being narrated by these two guys that weren't really at the actual match. They were sitting in front of a Blue Screen. It was all very odd........ the shrooms didn't help either.

Yeah but it was being narrated by these two guys that weren't really at the actual match. They were sitting in front of a Blue Screen. It was all very odd........ the shrooms didn't help either.

OK, now I know... Its a Japan compilation video where the insane clown posse (2 idiot white rappers) do voice overs. Its a rare tape, funny you mentioned it.

You shroomed to that???? I recommend the Simpson Holloween episodes next time:D

OK, now I know... Its a Japan compilation video where the insane clown posse (2 idiot white rappers) do voice overs. Its a rare tape, funny you mentioned it.

You shroomed to that???? I recommend the Simpson Holloween episodes next time:D

Yeah that's it....... I didn't plan on it, like yeah let's watch that Tape, people were over and they put it in....... I just remeber them saying Catus Jack and Lomma-Nomma Nummie over and over again. We said it for days............. it was pretty RARE..........

Yeah that's it....... I didn't plan on it, like yeah let's watch that Tape, people were over and they put it in....... I just remeber them saying Catus Jack and Lomma-Nomma Nummie over and over again. We said it for days............. it was pretty RARE..........

I think the guy your talking about comes out dressed in a butcher outfit with blood all over it and a rubber mask on his face.....? He is a sick fucker and very disturbing.... Garbage wrestling doesn't really interest me anymore like it did 8 years ago....

But again, a great story....

The Dynamite Kid (1/2 of the British Bulldogs) who now spends the rest of his life in a wheel chair from all the sick/crazy shit he used to do. Poor guy split his head on concrete in Japan in 91 and that was it...

SD Jones? LMFAO!!!!!!! Greatest jobber of all time- Yes.

Another all time favorite was..................Barry Horowitz. Gotta love the guys that got their asses handed to them week in and week out.

:laugh:

I think the guy your talking about comes out dressed in a butcher outfit with blood all over it and a rubber mask on his face.....? He is a sick fucker and very disturbing.... Garbage wrestling doesn't really interest me anymore like it did 8 years ago....

But again, a great story....

No he was a plain Jap. looking guy............. Black hair, white shirt. very jap looking. WCP may have given him that name................

Originally posted by piro8

Another all time favorite was..................Barry Horowitz. Gotta love the guys that got their asses handed to them week in and week out.

:laugh:

When they introduced him, he would pat himself on the back...lol

He eventually could afford some ring gear and put a giant hand print on his back where he would pat himself... He lost 400+ straight matches then pinned a guy named Skip of the Body Donnas and Jay Leno had Barry on his show for a guest spot...

ICP probably made the name up Perns, your right....

WOW - Barry Horowitz......... I can't belive you said that.........

ANother great story, My Italian teacher Mrs. Horwoitz married his brother, SHe used to mention it all the time how he was rellated etc. I was alwys like who the hell is this guy.......... never heard of him.............

Is none other than Mankind or Mick Foley...............nothing was better than his match against triple HHH when he came back as Cactus Jack a few years back..........sick ovation from the crowd when he ripped off his mankind shirt and went Psycho

Fav wrestler.......Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka