Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*....the bachelorette....*

Originally posted by mystify82281

I felt bad for the guys who had to leave, it's so weird seeing men get upset like that........:(

The guys just got me so much more than seeing whiney psycho women get booted from the Bachelor........

... i know...i usually enjoy others pain on tv for entertainment

I'm sure I'll probably watch the whole thing, but honestly I just kept rolling my eyes at these guys & the things they were saying! :puke: :puke: :puke:

Shame to see the breast implant salesman go though...not really he was sort of ugly, but what a fascinating job!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Shame to see the breast implant salesman go though...not really he was sort of ugly, but what a fascinating job!

:laugh: .........

....there were a HANDFULL of uglies!!......seriously....i saw the preview for next week and yes.....some of them had LOVELY bodies!!....but face was...eh....i've seen a better crop.....

....one guy gave her a tiffany's bracelet right off the bat......standard dog tag one......unoriginal if ya ask this critic;)

I love the show! Last night was good...

I absolutely loved it..it was nice being able to look at 25 guys for a change instead of women....oh and Trista is beautiful.

My favorite was Russell definitely and then Charlie...from the looks of the coming attractions seems like there is going to be as much drama as when there is 25 women...I can't wait!

All the other guys were pissed Russell bought her a Tiffany bracelet..they were just made they didn't think of it first..go russell!

bacht_biopic_russell.jpg

Originally posted by Kermzy

I'm sure I'll probably watch the whole thing, but honestly I just kept rolling my eyes at these guys & the things they were saying! :puke: :puke: :puke:

I said the same to Sayno today. I am sure I will watch the whole thing but it is :cheese: