Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP peeps in Belmar

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

dayum....i guess i was wrong...he seemed cool when we saw him and all the houses he showed us were real good.....haha i hope its not the same house i'm in this summer :eek:

as long as it's not the one on 3rd w/ the indoor pool and hot tub that stopped working in 1812, you're in good shape.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Me and my friends used to John MacGowan Realty...real awesome guy...won't show you the shit houses like the others...

Where is everyone's house this summer?

mine is 103 16th Ave....2nd one in from Dunkin Donuts

that was my house last summer man...........I left my air condition in there, can I come pick it up? lol

the house is not the greatest but who cares.........the location is dope and the backyard parking lot is key...........

I'm on 18th this summer............right behind Djais.........HOLLA!

Originally posted by tyco

that was my house last summer man...........I left my air condition in there, can I come pick it up? lol

the house is not the greatest but who cares.........the location is dope and the backyard parking lot is key...........

I'm on 18th this summer............right behind Djais.........HOLLA!

yea the primary reason we got the house is for the location ... the backyard parking is real key.....yo those stairs going up to the second floor look deadly :eek:

hahaha

yea my room was downstairs but I remember my boys making some nasty drunk falls..........watch your head too.

oh I think we also left you a nice loft in the room downstairs..........my friend built it, it's huge.

hahaha

yea my room was downstairs but I remember my boys making some nasty drunk falls..........watch your head too.

oh I think we also left you a nice loft in the room downstairs..........my friend built it, it's huge.

yea i know i'll be busting my ass down those stairs all summer....

....i don't remember seeing a loft downstairs...

....how's the landlord???

I stopped there sunday and took down a bunch of #s, I mad calls this week to check the info. This shit is annoying me, Somebody give me a name of the best Realy and phone number yo.

I want to go next wednesday early and get it that shit ova with!!!!! I usually got djais friday or Xs. I never ever miss a happy hour saturday, play beer pong all day go to Tempts and have a couple of drinks. The summer is fun, I love to play in the sun

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by tempkid

I stopped there sunday and took down a bunch of #s, I mad calls this week to check the info. This shit is annoying me, Somebody give me a name of the best Realy and phone number yo.

I want to go next wednesday early and get it that shit ova with!!!!! I usually got djais friday or Xs. I never ever miss a happy hour saturday, play beer pong all day go to Tempts and have a couple of drinks. The summer is fun, I love to play in the sun

schlosbach realty (732)681-4277

McGowan Realty

(732)280-8100:hat:

hahaha

I saw someone almost take a header at your house, not pretty at all.....:eek: