Clubplanet Nightlife Community

must read, i am venting. Title: Promoters

Originally posted by stiffler

He married a girl I graduated highscholl with and lives in Montville from what I hear....................

i know, my friend built their deck. great story huh?

Mark... breathe kid. taste will be good, and mostly cuz it's in my town.. the BF baby!! there's room for cherri and taste to play nice. now kiss and make up.

Hey:mad:First of all I apologized for my "accusations" and secondly my accusations were completely substantiated based on the information provided. What I am saying is, I thought what I thought for a reason based on what i read............No need to go on with this.................

sticky can you slirr a lil when you say that. im use to conversating with you when we are oth to slurring hevily :laugh: :laugh:

( just thought i would lighten the mood)

Originally posted by dogekid

Mark... breathe kid. taste will be good, and mostly cuz it's in my town.. the BF baby!! there's room for cherri and taste to play nice. now kiss and make up.

LIKE I HAVE BEEN STATEING THERE IS NOT PROBLEM NOR ANY INDICATION THAT I OR ANYONE ELSE FROM TASTE OR ANYTHING CONCERNING TASTE.......

HAS ANYTHING OR HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE PARTY AT CHERRI, NOR DO WE OR ANYONE FROM TASTE ARE WORRIED ABOUT CHERRI.

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CHERRI OVER THERE AND WE NEVER NOR DID WE INDICATE ANYTHING ABOUT THE PARTY OR THE PROMOTERSA ATR CHERRI.................

JAY I LOVE YOU, BUT I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR.............

ok my .02 cents

does it really matter whats said about a club on here. i mean no one shoud hate on a club. they are they to get away from everything else in life and enjoy an evening.

The truith is think of how many places are open in the state on a sat night. then how many people are in thse places. compare that to how many people on CP are in there. Not to knock anyone but the "CP" part of the club scene is very small. if there are 100 people posting well thats maybe what 1% of the people going to one club let alone all of them. So Cp is fun and all but im pretty sure it doesnt make or break a spot

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok my .02 cents

does it really matter whats said about a club on here. i mean no one shoud hate on a club. they are they to get away from everything else in life and enjoy an evening.

The truith is think of how many places are open in the state on a sat night. then how many people are in thse places. compare that to how many people on CP are in there. Not to knock anyone but the "CP" part of the club scene is very small. if there are 100 people posting well thats maybe what 1% of the people going to one club let alone all of them. So Cp is fun and all but im pretty sure it doesnt make or break a spot

Stop sluring, I cant understand you!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, your so right about the population percentage.............except when you go to Metro it seems like a congregation of cp heads...........

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok my .02 cents

U ARE SO RIGHT............I MEAN IF U ARE USING THIS MESSAGE BOARD AS UER PROMOTION SOURCE THEN U HAVE NO CLUE WHAT U ARE DOING.

Stop sluring, I cant understand you!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, your so right about the population percentage.............except when you go to Metro it seems like a congregation of cp heads...........

ssssorry im sssslurring. no more 007's for breakfast lol

well im sure there are places that there are alot of CP people. alot of people on here made friends so im sure theyll all meet up.

im sure there are places in jersey that are really good and no one in there is on CP.

caruch as far as using CP or any board for all promotions i agree.

if someone has a place all from one thing what happens when they decide to go somewhere else. no business should have more than 10% of its business coming from one select area

• 1 year later...