Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who do I have to blow around here, to...

hear some funky breaks???

i was just listening to some mp3z with the "Shuffle" feature on winamp, and some old dj icey shit i had popped up... well fuck, i had almost forgot what real breaks sounded like.... albeit kinda cheesy, its better than nothing...

so what promoter do i have to suck off to get icey or someone like him up here??? hell, i'd settle for a nice set from baby anne or something... anything... jesus christ...

it may not be "SICCCCKKK" or "FIEEERRRCE" or "FAWKING <insert sick or fierce here> "... but fuck, i was almost thinking of cancelling my trip to wmc this year until i remembered that last year's wmc was the last time i heard some real breaks...

and a special note to the promoters: I will swallow for icey ;):aright:

Originally posted by joeg

well thats good... so are you coming to arc on saturday or what?

yay!!! i get to see joe again!

and yes joe, i agree. i will swallow for great breaks as well. (haven't heard icey so i can't say it about him specifically) maybe that is a little more enticing than your offer.... :tongue:

Originally posted by hotcheme

yay!!! i get to see joe again!

and yes joe, i agree. i will swallow for great breaks as well. (haven't heard icey so i can't say it about him specifically) maybe that is a little more enticing than your offer.... :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i don't know... i give pretty good head.... :jawdrop:

what are you doing before arc on sat? i'm thinking we'll get a crew going at a "local bar" beforehand... (you too, kara)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i don't know... i give pretty good head.... :jawdrop:

what are you doing before arc on sat? i'm thinking we'll get a crew going at a "local bar" beforehand... (you too, kara)

i give better head than you joe (but i am not going to demonstrate for you, sorry).

but i am going to be very late to arc saturday cause i will be at the eagles game until 12ish, i think. but let me know what time you plan on leaving the bar in case i get up here quick.

AHEM..Icey was in Springfield MA just a couple months ago at a party called Badunkadunk. A couple friends of mine always get hooked up by him whenever he's in the area (my friend threw a party a couple years ago at a club in springfield and Icey was the headliner)

I saw him May this year as well.

Ive also seen Dave London this year and I see New Englands finest breaks DJ (Mo7S) all the time.

Breaks, much like its brethern DnB, is usally not condusive to a club atmosphere.

I pity the fool that has to fly to miami to hear breaks ;)

Hit a rave, its worth the drive!

I may be able to tell u more at Mills if i make it!

so what promoter do i have to suck off to get icey or someone like him up here??? hell, i'd settle for a nice set from baby anne or something... anything... jesus christ...

dude surely you could pick someone more interesting than icey to give head for

doomer plays every month in ny, i thought she was pretty good