Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its a GUIDO wedding

Originally posted by ibclubbin

on mtv True Life right now........has anyone seen this? two guidos and a baby guido from Staten Island.....complete with huge boobs fake nails and valour jumpsuits and all........:laugh::laugh::laugh:

maybe they can get themoo to be their photographer:rofl:

BG

haha thats funny. will he put the proofs on NJguido ??:laugh:

bridal registry....what a bunch of shit

It is not. Think about it. People spend alot of cash on presents at a wedding. It's a new couple starting out as well. Why not buy them things they need and want...................Also, it keeps from having to return double presents and helps make less hassle.

on mtv True Life right now........has anyone seen this? two guidos and a baby guido from Staten Island.....complete with huge boobs fake nails and valour jumpsuits and all........:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

I saw this show last week...the best is when the Guido goes off on the limo driver on the phone :laugh: :laugh:

..and the sunglasses and hat he wears for his wedding :confused:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

sometimes a registry helps. sometimes its just a bucnh of crap on there. like i really needed 24 crystal wine glasses and goblets. that was a nessisity for starting out. :laugh: :laugh: i would have rather had gift cards from home depot

DER - that's you. Every couple is different and finacially different. Follow------------

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

I saw this show last week...the best is when the Guido goes off on the limo driver on the phone :laugh: :laugh:

i was dyin....and how he was yappin about 150 a person for the wedding etc....hilarious

about the registry, fuck buying gifts....what a young couple needs is $$$$ they can buy their own stuff

BG

i was dyin....and how he was yappin about 150 a person for the wedding etc....hilarious

about the registry, fuck buying gifts....what a young couple needs is $$$$ they can buy their own stuff

BG

wELL........ IF ALL THEY WEANTED WAS $ then they wouldn't register right ??????????????

Hmmmmm think about that you mother bitch..........kiddding

Originally posted by perns2002

wELL........ IF ALL THEY WEANTED WAS $ then they wouldn't register right ??????????????

Hmmmmm think about that you mother bitch..........kiddding

the guido couple didnt...they got cash

the couple with money registered and the fegs did too

BG

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Yeah, that was great when tells the driver "I'll gut you like cattle",

and the other guys in his wedding party are like, it's OK don't worry about it, we'll kick his ass after the wedding, don't get all excited.

But the best line of course is the old time favorite, "Do you know who I am??!!" or was it "Do you know who my father is??!!"

BG

I saw it a couple times already. It is so funny. The Staten Island couple is the best. I love when he flips out on the Limo driver :laugh: , and his wife is such a bimbo. Their wedding looked like fun though. I hated that other bitch that was getting married though. She was so annoying and stuck up

themoo to be their photographer~~>:laugh::laugh2::rofl:

BG

I thought was how you wanted your weddinf to be?????

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah, that was great when tells the driver "I'll gut you like cattle",

and the other guys in his wedding party are like, it's OK don't worry about it, we'll kick his ass after the wedding, don't get all excited.

But the best line of course is the old time favorite, "Do you know who I am??!!" or was it "Do you know who my father is??!!"

It was " DO you have any idea who the fuck you're talking too ??" LOL !! " DO not come off to me on my wedding day " !!!

I looove that couple !! I'm sure everyone knows someone like that !

His friend also said - " It's ok Just give him a beating after the WEdding " !! HA HA HA HA HA HA :laugh:

I was just watching that shit on MTV for like the 100th time lol.

The couple from Staten Island were just the fuckin best! lol. The guido broom Charlie was pretty fuckin hot and so was his wife Sabrina. But damn, she's had alotta work done to her..... boobs, nose, lips..... looks kind of plastic.... and the peeling skin from over tanning.... poor girl. Mad funny when he cursed out the limo driver saying "Do you know who youre fuckin talking to???".... blah blah blah..... their wedding party looked off the hook though.... $48,000......wow. :eek!:

But I fuckin hated that gold-digging cunt Bruria.... "Well, I went to a private scholl, so now you see where the love for Gucci, Prada, Louie, blah blah blah came from....." then she was like..... "Well, i quit my job b/c it's so much stress blah blah....." aka what she was really thinking-"Well, why work now?? My husband's loaded, he'll pay for everything, and I'm a gold-digging cunt driving a Lexus." She should go kill herself. :blown:

And the fags, well what can I say. "Dorian and I are both wearing Versace underwear since we can't afford Versace suits." And getting the Versace emblem tattooed onto you?? Ummmmm....ok....lol. They were just overly-disturbing at their wedding party... kind of grossed me out.