Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They hurt

jman09

I usually don't post here, but I have an emergency:

I have been w/ my girl for 3 years now and our sex life is great... till the other day.. I was throwing my hog in her, we were banging at a good pace, in and out, then all of a sudden my balls swelled up like softballs.. My balls hurt so bad, my girl was trying to put ice on them for the swelling, but that didn't work.. Next we tried a heating pad, but my balls got all raw and I even have burn now from the heat.. So now I have these huge red balls, and no clue why they blew up.. I am going to see a dr today about my nuts, does anyone have a clue about this, have you ever heard/ seen this? Please help my fucking balls are raw, burnt and HUGE....I'm scared, will they take a ball off, I can't have just one nut, that would totally suck..

Next we tried a heating pad, but my balls got all raw and I even have burn now from the heat..

:laugh: ok, why didn't you just use some fexall 454, bengay, tiger balm instead of roasting your balls. Do not you know heat kills your :sprem: Ok seriously WTF were you thinking? It sounds like a case of blue balls. But if they take one I think they give you fake one.

oh, BTW DO NOT put any of that stuff on them. It burns like nothing you ever felt before.

Good news, the Doc said I had a some sort of blood backup in my nut... I have to rub my nuts for the circulation better, so I have been ordered to rub my nuts.. This is great, I feel like I have 2 softballs in my pants, and they are soo fucking tender, I could bearly put my pants on, and my doc was screwing arounf w/ my dick and stuff too, making sure he's ok... Thats the worst, pullin your pants down for a Doctor, mine was inside out, he had to put his finger in my ass and poke my dick out the front, geezz..

Originally posted by jman09

I usually don't post here, but I have an emergency:

I have been w/ my girl for 3 years now and our sex life is great... till the other day.. I was throwing my hog in her, we were banging at a good pace, in and out, then all of a sudden my balls swelled up like softballs.. My balls hurt so bad, my girl was trying to put ice on them for the swelling, but that didn't work.. Next we tried a heating pad, but my balls got all raw and I even have burn now from the heat.. So now I have these huge red balls, and no clue why they blew up.. I am going to see a dr today about my nuts, does anyone have a clue about this, have you ever heard/ seen this? Please help my fucking balls are raw, burnt and HUGE....I'm scared, will they take a ball off, I can't have just one nut, that would totally suck..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh2: bbbbwwhwwahhhaaahahahaaa

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

You may have a varicocele. It's like varicose veins in your balls. It happens when blood is unable to leave your balls, so it just sits in them. Nothing major, thought it could cause infertility in serious cases.

Holy shit...!!! Its so funny for the dude, but I can imagine it aint fun. Another reason I hear for a condition like that is...the valves in the blood vessels will tend to shut down, if "abnormal blood flow" is detected....its nothing serious, just your heart trying to make sure you dont have a stroke at a tender age..LOL :rofl: I'm sorry, I just cant help it...