Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos is on a new diet for the summer?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm trying to get hardcore but lacking the motivation........Summer will be here before you know it!

:(

Yeah its ruff. Esp when you smoke weed like me. :arrow: munchies!

Maybe i should start smoking crack. THose crack whores are mad skinny

I started last month, I was on the get sick diet. Lost 10 with the flu, now I am eating scrambled egg whites for breakfast, ver small salad for lunch, and regular dinner. Plus working out I dropped 20 all together, but my belly is still there! Need to be bulimic soon!

Originally posted by ou812

I just had a liter of water, turkey on whole wheat, dry, 1 cup of no-fat cottage cheese and a protein shake with a Tbsp of natty peanut butter for lunch.....................

what do you think.

i think you know exactly what your doing :aright:

oh man ou12 you dont know what your doing

my diet so far:

3 stick of butter and a tub of pudding for breakfeast

mid morning snack break 1 -1 pound chocolate hersey choclate bar heavy cream bacon and diet soda in the blender.. :)

lunch i like to eat lite so i have a bowl of oreos with olive oil.

dinner i cut the fat off of like 5 steaks throw away the steaks and eat the fat.

Before i go to bed i cug down 5 of thos killer shakes..(to build muscle at night)

I havent started going to the gym first but with this diet i really dont need the gym you know

?!

Originally posted by notallthere

oh man ou12 you dont know what your doing

my diet so far:

3 stick of butter and a tub of pudding for breakfeast

mid morning snack break 1 -1 pound chocolate hersey choclate bar heavy cream bacon and diet soda in the blender.. :)

lunch i like to eat lite so i have a bowl of oreos with olive oil.

dinner i cut the fat off of like 5 steaks throw away the steaks and eat the fat.

Before i go to bed i cug down 5 of thos killer shakes..(to build muscle at night)

I havent started going to the gym first but with this diet i really dont need the gym you know

?!

Well, don't get me wrong, that's what I eat during the winter months when trying to bulk up too

:vomit2: :vomit2:

Originally posted by ou812

Well, don't get me wrong, that's what I eat during the winter months when trying to bulk up too

:vomit2: :vomit2:

Well i started the gym last week. I dident want to tell anyone i wanted to suprize everyone. I only work out my right arm everyday. I do all kinds of exersizes for an hour just my rite arm nothing else. I want to have one huge crazy arm so i can look like one of those crabs with the small claw and the big one!

Originally posted by perns2002

I eat what I want (I eat pretty healthy as it is), and work out alot. If I dont work out or even just ride my bike everyday the pounds come on.................. So basically work out or get fat....

There's no fun in dieting......:blank:

i've never worked out a day in my life and i can eat anything i want ... that was all until i turned 23 and now i'm 24 and in 2 months i wil be 25, which is why i have been doing the atkins diet !! it's soooooo hard though, i miss my carbs !!!

it works though - cut back on carbs and you will lose mad water weight !! the tough thing is though, eat them regularly again and you gain it back twice as fast.

i need a workout partner - any volunteers

i also need somebody to show me what the hell to do ??

i'm not fat - i just need to tone up !!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i've never worked out a day in my life and i can eat anything i want ... that was all until i turned 23 and now i'm 24 and in 2 months i wil be 25, which is why i have been doing the atkins diet !! it's soooooo hard though, i miss my carbs !!!

it works though - cut back on carbs and you will lose mad water weight !! the tough thing is though, eat them regularly again and you gain it back twice as fast.

i need a workout partner - any volunteers

i also need somebody to show me what the hell to do ??

i'm not fat - i just need to tone up !!

yep - partener right here--

im perfect shape - and my diet and workout NEVER fails...

Originally posted by stardo

that new patch thing one of them see how it goes

I don't know what patch you're talking about Star.........

but I'd just like to say that I enjoy that commercial they have for that new birth control patch, where the chick keeps opening up her pants and showing the patch stuck right above her panties. And they keep showing it iver and over again in the same commerical.................it's hot.