• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by erica127

those are definitely hot abs...what i would do if i had a guy like that

that's a woman actually...

if i actually DO get my diet in place, i'm looking to cut down to as close to that as i can go.

BUT u have to note that she's cutting here for a competition... the average woman would have stopped menstrating LONG before reaching this point... she's probably at like 4% bf... really low for ANYONE... it's not really maintainable ya know?

pm me and i'll send you the link to her cutting journal.

Originally posted by latinaz

thats nasty!! :eek:

I would rather a guy have huge arms so he could pick me up and beautiful legs..

NOTHING MORE GROSS TO SEE A GUY NOT WORK OUT ON HIS LEGS....JUST LOOKS LIKE A SNOW CONE :laugh:

thats what i have my hockey for.....

the tree trunks

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by carguy19

last june I looked like that.....

When I left for Vegas I was 181 ripped. I'll be like that by the end of march again or close to it at least.

Erica what would you do to me ?????

things you could only imagine sweety

Originally posted by m0chi69

me.

my new diet will consist of 6 meals of 1 whole chicken, 1 20oz steak, and 3 mars bars washed down with 2 cans of coke.

the trainer at my gym says that if i eat like that, i will have abs like this for the summer.

attachment.php?postid=1221455

That's BrickGirl from elitefitness I think..................Magilicuti, do you know?

that's a woman actually...

if i actually DO get my diet in place, i'm looking to cut down to as close to that as i can go.

BUT u have to note that she's cutting here for a competition... the average woman would have stopped menstrating LONG before reaching this point... she's probably at like 4% bf... really low for ANYONE... it's not really maintainable ya know?

pm me and i'll send you the link to her cutting journal.

:laugh: holy shit, why would you wanna look like that?!?!?? i mean dont get me wrong, being toned is nice but that is too much.. :vomit3:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: holy shit, why would you wanna look like that?!?!?? i mean dont get me wrong, being toned is nice but that is too much.. :vomit3:

b/c if i can get as low as possible at the beginning of the summer, then i won't need that much discipline through the rest of it....

plus, i'll NEVER get there :(

closest i will come is probably faint outlines....

but ya gotta have SOMETHING to motivate.

Originally posted by notallthere

Deal with???? hun, girls should have nice flat toned stomachs not that gross shit. You gotta be half a fag if your a guy and like that.

so you think janet jackson's too ripped then?

she's got a nice 4 pack goin'....

so you think janet jackson's too ripped then?

she's got a nice 4 pack goin'....

everytime i see her i just admire her body..i don't think she is too toned at all, but that picture just doesn't seem right for a women

Originally posted by drmoxx

-couple of ???

ou812

why the peanut butter w/ the shake? taste reasons?

those wow chips. are they the baked ones or the ones with olestra(sp), cause the one with olestra reek have on ur digestive system

When cutting carbs, it's a good idea to take in a bit of fat for energy. But I'm not talking about eating shit thats filled will saturated fat so natural peanut butter (NOT jiff or skippy) has alot of healthy fats in it, I also have about 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day, and some extra virgin olive oil.........not all fats are bad.

I don't eat anything with olestra, that stuff is aweful, it prevents your body from digesting fats but it also prevents it from digesting fat soluable vitamins (not good). Besides I don't eat any chips or cookie and crap when dieting anyhow.