Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now That Football Is Over..

CIGS HIT IT ON THE HEAD..

ERICONE READ MY LOVE:

Im putting together a MONDAY NITE package and was wondering what would you prefer to watch...

I was thinking of getting girls to wrestle on stage at Shooters....

LIKE HUNNIE!!

Any ideas? ----------

ERICONE : MONDAY NITE - MONDAY NITE...

TYPICAL MAN - NEVER LISTENS!!

:blank:

forget the football- jets wont make it (not that i dont like them-- i just dont like football)

so what i want to see is-

neked grls wrasstel for ping pong balls whilte skatboarding halfpipes and we can repbroadcast the bloopers on MAX-X list

sundays at 2pm ch11

whos up for FETISH SPORTS?!?

included will be TOP KNOTCH BAR DANCING with you host

LATINAZZZZZZZZ as the reigning champ!!

attachment.php?postid=1220580

Originally posted by j2dabizo

now that football is over, i can get back to another favorite sport of mine...........SEX ;)

jb, i was just chappin my lips and the chap stick went up my nose reading your reply because it made me break out in such laughter.................

get straight to the point and don't hold nothing back kid, your time is limited...................

zzzzz, have you met my nigga j2dabizo, internet sex freak, check your pm's he just sent ya a cyber orgasm

Originally posted by roddigga

jb, i was just chappin my lips and the chap stick went up my nose reading your reply because it made me break out in such laughter.................

get straight to the point and don't hold nothing back kid, your time is limited...................

zzzzz, have you met my nigga j2dabizo, internet sex freak, check your pm's he just sent ya a cyber orgasm

HEY RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD

DIDNT GET ANY CYBER ORGASM!! STILL WAITING....:tongue:

cyber orgam, lol, if they only knew how good i was Rod, ....................i'm so good they call me @ 6:30am b4 work, WTF Digga............they don't know the deal..................and the one's that do don't stop..........WHAT WHAT............HOLLLAAAAA BACK...............oh and zzzzz u wanna lil taste, ok here's a lil cyber orgasm for ya (sex so many ways, don't u just love this shit..lol)................here, come close to the screen........k......................good, now sit on this and let me work it.........................:lol3: ...................................LMFAO...........

Originally posted by j2dabizo

cyber orgam, lol, if they only knew how good i was Rod, ....................i'm so good they call me @ 6:30am b4 work, WTF Digga............they don't know the deal..................and the one's that do don't stop..........WHAT WHAT............HOLLLAAAAA BACK...............oh and zzzzz u wanna lil taste, ok here's a lil cyber orgasm for ya (sex so many ways, don't u just love this shit..lol)................here, come close to the screen........k......................good, now sit on this and let me work it.........................:lol3: ...................................LMFAO...........

:licker: CAN YOU MAKE MY SCREEN VIBRATE PLEASE??!! :pissy:

u lil horney devil you...........lol, nice devil pic, ............damn u want me to pull out all the stops, unfortunatly, i cannot make a computer vibrate, and if i did.......HOLY SHIT I'd be the F'n man...................but i got an idea:idea: ............here no more fingers, now i'll lick it b4 i stick it.......:tongue: ...............HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................................DIGGA I can't wait till u read this.....................ahahahahahahahah