Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking staten island guido trash at a job fair today

fucking degenerates

There was a job fair on staten island today. A couple of wall street firms, insurance companies, local banks and realtors showed up. The ads for the fair stressed a business casual dresscode and a $7 entry fee.

So I get on line to pay, and 2 degenerates get on line behind me, wearing sweatsuits. They get up to the cashier, and flip out on her when she asks for the entry fee. Apparently, they didn't have any money on them.

These fucking winners didnt have resumes either.

i hate this place

:blown:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the reason those shmucks couldnt afford the entrance fee was because the toll is around $25 now.....if staten island blew up tomorrow i would give a shit less..all it is are people who are afraid to live in the other 4 boroughs and think its safer to live out there....most are people are people that moved there from brooklyn also which makes me sad to say...and the cornball guys out there think their the part of the sopranos or something...either that or theyre juiceheads and if u look at my signature u know how i feel about those scumbags....it looks like another state when u go there and who the hell could afford that $7 toll...all bogus italians live out there...its such a disgrace...the only good thing to come outta there are that most of the girls are hot and they love to fuck so before we blow it up ill take them outta there

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

Its quite odvious that all of you ignorant fucks are talking about the south shore of staten island. And Brooklynkid, you are making fun of SI... YOU LIVE IN BROOKLYN! I would like to hear were all of you people live that is much better, Jersey? Ha

First of all, I'm not making fun of SI. If you would have seen the MTV show you'd know there's no need to make fun of it. Those people did a fine job of making themselves look bad.

Second, I lived in Annadale for 7 years and was glad when I finally got off that shithole island.

Hey I am a Staten Islander damn it. And I have no issues. But as soon as I can afford to buy a house. I am out of this shit hole also. Gettin way to fucking crowded. And they have been building the horizontal projects ( AKA TOWN HOUSES ) for some time now. Way to many people. Traffic sucks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am sad to say. One day I will be a New Jersey Folk. The houses out there are so nice. And half the cost of NY homes. :)

But dont make fun of all of us damn it. Some are normal believe it or not. :rolleyes:

YO ...FUCK ALL YA'LL NIGGAS HATING ON STATEN ISLAND

PUT IT THIS WAY I LIVED ON SI MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

AND YOU KNOW WHAT

I MAKE CLOSE TO 125K A YEAR IM 25

AND OWN A HOME, WHIP A CLK 430 AMG'ED THE FUCK OUT

AND TODAY I WAS WORKING AND NOT AT SOME LITTLE BULLSHIT 20K A YEAR JOB FAIR ..

THE CAT TALKING SHIT IS SOME LITLE CRAB ASS SHOOTING SHIT OUT HIS ASS ....

IF YOU DID'NT TALK SO MUCH SHIT YOU MIGHT BE ACTUALLY WORKING AT A JOB

IF NOTHING WORKS OUT GET BACK TO ME MAYBE I'LL GET YOU HOOKED UP AS THE MAIL GUY IN MY COMPANY ..

LOOK JERKOFF I CAN DO THAT CAUSE IM FROM STATEN ISLAND AND IM THE FUCKING MAN, LIKE THAT ...

PEACE THE FUCK OUT

MR NICE GUY...

PS

STATEN ISLAND IS ACTUALLY THE SUBURB OF MANHATTEN

Originally posted by fuqman

Fuck everyone in this post all of you only dream that one day you can afford to live in a house worth half a mill on Staten Island.

jerkoff is proubably a homo living up on Grymes Hill with his parents

Calm down killer. I live on Staten Island. And $500,000 gets you a half way decent size house with no yard.

I would rather spend my Half Mill in NJ and get a huge house with a nice size front and back yard. I never thought I would say that cause my life is on Staten Island. But I would like to live nicely. Not on top of my neighbor.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

Its quite odvious that all of you ignorant fucks are talking about the south shore of staten island. And Brooklynkid, you are making fun of SI... YOU LIVE IN BROOKLYN! I would like to hear were all of you people live that is much better, Jersey? Ha

I would just like to say that Jersey is not as bad as people think. Most people associate New Jersey with the Turnpike, but there are some VERY nice areas. Sparta, Tewksburry, Gladstone, Colts Neck... just to name a few.

Originally posted by mistaniceguy

YO ...FUCK ALL YA'LL NIGGAS HATING ON STATEN ISLAND

PUT IT THIS WAY I LIVED ON SI MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

AND YOU KNOW WHAT

I MAKE CLOSE TO 125K A YEAR IM 25

AND OWN A HOME, WHIP A CLK 430 AMG'ED THE FUCK OUT

AND TODAY I WAS WORKING AND NOT AT SOME LITTLE BULLSHIT 20K A YEAR JOB FAIR ..

THE CAT TALKING SHIT IS SOME LITLE CRAB ASS SHOOTING SHIT OUT HIS ASS ....

IF YOU DID'NT TALK SO MUCH SHIT YOU MIGHT BE ACTUALLY WORKING AT A JOB

IF NOTHING WORKS OUT GET BACK TO ME MAYBE I'LL GET YOU HOOKED UP AS THE MAIL GUY IN MY COMPANY ..

LOOK JERKOFF I CAN DO THAT CAUSE IM FROM STATEN ISLAND AND IM THE FUCKING MAN, LIKE THAT ...

PEACE THE FUCK OUT

MR NICE GUY...

PS

STATEN ISLAND IS ACTUALLY THE SUBURB OF MANHATTEN

:rofl::aright:

How the fuck could people that live on Staten Island hate on Staten Island?

So many sick Storm Rave parties happened on Staten Island. Storm is what brought Techno to NewYork City and this is way before any fucking club played underground techno.

The Thunderground, Onstage the fucking Wave. What happened none of you guys ever attended those parties when you were younger or was MC Hammer still your idle?

You never met up with your crew at the ferry terminal and hit up Limelight, Palladiam, Bug or what ever the fuck you went to in Manhatten maybe it was the Vault?

Never ate @ Denino's, The Road House? Never had a slice at Joe and Pats.

none of you's ever walked around the woods in Clove Lakes smoking blunts?

You don't feel safe on the expressway doing 90 @2 in the morning knowing that there is only two highway patrol units in all of Staten Island.

Never hit up the Dragon or 160 and 240 in the hill.

Never hung out in a school yard with the neighborhood.

get the fuck outta here;

I grew up on the island and i appericiate it

I fucking apperciate living here now

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

So many sick Storm Rave parties happened on Staten Island. Storm is what brought Techno to NewYork City and this is way before any fucking club played underground techno.

The Thunderground, Onstage the fucking Wave. What happened none of you guys ever attended those parties when you were younger or was MC Hammer still your idle?

You never met up with your crew at the ferry terminal and hit up Limelight, Palladiam, Bug or what ever the fuck you went to in Manhatten maybe it was the Vault?

Never ate @ Denino's, The Road House? Never had a slice at Joe and Pats.

none of you's ever walked around the woods in Clove Lakes smoking blunts?

You don't feel safe on the expressway doing 90 @2 in the morning knowing that there is only two highway patrol units in all of Staten Island.

Never hit up the Dragon or 160 and 240 in the hill.

Never hung out in a school yard with the neighborhood.

get the fuck outta here;

I grew up on the island and i appericiate it

I fucking apperciate living here now

Bro. Like I said my life is here. Always will be. But when I can afford a house. I am outta here. Like I said I loved living here. I had many good times here. Joe and Pats thin crust crispy pizza. Deninos also excellent. But it is getting way to over priced. I want a nice house with a decent amount of land. I dont want my neighbor on top of me.

Originally posted by elementx

Calm down killer. I live on Staten Island. And $500,000 gets you a half way decent size house with no yard.

I would rather spend my Half Mill in NJ and get a huge house with a nice size front and back yard. I never thought I would say that cause my life is on Staten Island. But I would like to live nicely. Not on top of my neighbor.

thank you. half a million gets you nowhere decent on staten island these days...

there are some beautiful neighborhoods....i'm not saying that there isnt...there just arent any compelling reasons for me to stay here except for cheap rent (well for now anyways)

and to respond to gonzojounralist's posting...i can see where youre coming from....staten island was a very nice place to live 10 years ago; however i was too young to enjoy most of it. But, where is that shit now? All the good clubs/bars/places to just hang out are gone. The Wave is dead. The Caves were knocked down to make way for a fucking townhouse development.

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

The Thunderground, Onstage the fucking Wave.

:clap: Yup, that's what I'm talking about.....I went to my first rave in S.I. in 94' & used to live right across clove lakes (smokin, kegs, outlaw parties) - sunnyside....had my best times living & chilling in S.I no problems whatsoever......well you don't know what you had til it's gone? I live in Brooklyn for now with my fiance (my parents live in S.I.) and absolutely fuckin' hate it!!! No one speaks fuckin english anymore, everyone has attitudes. Can't walk to the store without some mexican or asshole whistling at you! Then you got all these Pakis who by the way stink & own all these deli's (no I don't go there but work next to one in Park Slope - supposedly nice area huh!) You think S.I. has guidos....try going to Bayridge....you'll also find the arabs with the tubans there (nice mix huh..LOL!). There is traffic everywhere - takes you an hour to get somewhere else in Crooklyn - thanks to the Belt Fuckway! And the streets are no better....stop signs at the end of every block - streets are so damn narrow and then there are double parked cars everywhere who can't park straight & then don't even think about finding a spot to park....in a few hours if your lucky! Not to mention every block even residential (unlike s.i.) has alternate street parking so even if you find a spot you'll have to move it soon. Seriously Brooklyn sucks & is way too crowded & all these foreigners keep coming here. And talk about having no space....the houses here are practically attached & you're lucky if you even have a garage....I'd rather live in S.I!!!! And don't even get me started with Jersey...PLEAZE! They first have to learn how to drive because cars with jersey plates can't drive for SHIT! Sorry if I offended anyone but if this happened to you everyday then you would be feeling the same way..........