Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking staten island guido trash at a job fair today

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trancedkitten

:clap: Yup, that's what I'm talking about.....I went to my first rave in S.I. in 94' & used to live right across clove lakes (smokin, kegs, outlaw parties) - sunnyside....had my best times living & chilling in S.I no problems whatsoever......well you don't know what you had til it's gone? I live in Brooklyn for now with my fiance (my parents live in S.I.) and absolutely fuckin' hate it!!! No one speaks fuckin english anymore, everyone has attitudes. Can't walk to the store without some mexican or asshole whistling at you! Then you got all these Pakis who by the way stink & own all these deli's (no I don't go there but work next to one in Park Slope - supposedly nice area huh!) You think S.I. has guidos....try going to Bayridge....you'll also find the arabs with the tubans there (nice mix huh..LOL!). There is traffic everywhere - takes you an hour to get somewhere else in Crooklyn - thanks to the Belt Fuckway! And the streets are no better....stop signs at the end of every block - streets are so damn narrow and then there are double parked cars everywhere who can't park straight & then don't even think about finding a spot to park....in a few hours if your lucky! Not to mention every block even residential (unlike s.i.) has alternate street parking so even if you find a spot you'll have to move it soon. Seriously Brooklyn sucks & is way too crowded & all these foreigners keep coming here. And talk about having no space....the houses here are practically attached & you're lucky if you even have a garage....I'd rather live in S.I!!!! And don't even get me started with Jersey...PLEAZE! They first have to learn how to drive because cars with jersey plates can't drive for SHIT! Sorry if I offended anyone but if this happened to you everyday then you would be feeling the same way..........

Stop signs...turbans...and guidos...Oh MY!!

Not to mention foreigners. What's this world coming to?

Yup, that's what I'm talking about.....I went to my first rave in S.I. in 94' & used to live right across clove lakes (smokin, kegs, outlaw parties) - sunnyside....had my best times living & chilling in S.I no problems whatsoever......well you don't know what you had til it's gone? I live in Brooklyn for now with my fiance (my parents live in S.I.) and absolutely fuckin' hate it!!! No one speaks fuckin english anymore, everyone has attitudes. Can't walk to the store without some mexican or asshole whistling at you! Then you got all these Pakis who by the way stink & own all these deli's (no I don't go there but work next to one in Park Slope - supposedly nice area huh!) You think S.I. has guidos....try going to Bayridge....you'll also find the arabs with the tubans there (nice mix huh..LOL!). There is traffic everywhere - takes you an hour to get somewhere else in Crooklyn - thanks to the Belt Fuckway! And the streets are no better....stop signs at the end of every block - streets are so damn narrow and then there are double parked cars everywhere who can't park straight & then don't even think about finding a spot to park....in a few hours if your lucky! Not to mention every block even residential (unlike s.i.) has alternate street parking so even if you find a spot you'll have to move it soon. Seriously Brooklyn sucks & is way too crowded & all these foreigners keep coming here. And talk about having no space....the houses here are practically attached & you're lucky if you even have a garage....I'd rather live in S.I!!!! And don't even get me started with Jersey...PLEAZE! They first have to learn how to drive because cars with jersey plates can't drive for SHIT! Sorry if I offended anyone but if this happened to you everyday then you would be feeling the same way..........

Thats why Queens is the shit!!! Nice neighborhoods, great food, close to everything and tons of hot chicks... Thats that!!!!

IMPERIALKINGDOM 2003

:clap: Yup, that's what I'm talking about.....I went to my first rave in S.I. in 94' & used to live right across clove lakes (smokin, kegs, outlaw parties) - sunnyside....had my best times living & chilling in S.I no problems whatsoever......well you don't know what you had til it's gone? I live in Brooklyn for now with my fiance (my parents live in S.I.) and absolutely fuckin' hate it!!! No one speaks fuckin english anymore, everyone has attitudes. Can't walk to the store without some mexican or asshole whistling at you! Then you got all these Pakis who by the way stink & own all these deli's (no I don't go there but work next to one in Park Slope - supposedly nice area huh!) You think S.I. has guidos....try going to Bayridge....you'll also find the arabs with the tubans there (nice mix huh..LOL!). There is traffic everywhere - takes you an hour to get somewhere else in Crooklyn - thanks to the Belt Fuckway! And the streets are no better....stop signs at the end of every block - streets are so damn narrow and then there are double parked cars everywhere who can't park straight & then don't even think about finding a spot to park....in a few hours if your lucky! Not to mention every block even residential (unlike s.i.) has alternate street parking so even if you find a spot you'll have to move it soon. Seriously Brooklyn sucks & is way too crowded & all these foreigners keep coming here. And talk about having no space....the houses here are practically attached & you're lucky if you even have a garage....I'd rather live in S.I!!!! And don't even get me started with Jersey...PLEAZE! They first have to learn how to drive because cars with jersey plates can't drive for SHIT! Sorry if I offended anyone but if this happened to you everyday then you would be feeling the same way..........

As far as people not speaking English on Staten Island, Um in case you didnt notice. I believe the other boros are 10 times worse than Staten Island. Brooklyn taking the cake as imigrant central.

Oh and before the haters jump on me. I am not racist. But I mean do some research before you post something like that. Dont get me wrong. i have lived here my whole life. And it is quickly going down hill. But it is still the least populated of the 5 boros. I would rather live on Staten Island before I would think to move to any of the other 4. With Manhattan as my second choice.

Funny, I live in BK, yet from your description it's apparently an entirely different world from the one you're inhabiting.

BTW, love the xenophobic attitude ya got there princess... :aright:

Originally posted by elementx

As far as people not speaking English on Staten Island, Um in case you didnt notice. I believe the other boros are 10 times worse than Staten Island. Brooklyn taking the cake as imigrant central.

Oh and before the haters jump on me. I am not racist. But I mean do some research before you post something like that. Dont get me wrong. i have lived here my whole life. And it is quickly going down hill. But it is still the least populated of the 5 boros. I would rather live on Staten Island before I would think to move to any of the other 4. With Manhattan as my second choice.

Dude, reread her post, she was talking about Brooklyn...

Originally posted by tastyt

Dude, reread her post, she was talking about Brooklyn...

LoL just did. But if you read it sounds like she is talking about Staten Island at the top. When she says her parents live on Staten Island and she hates it because no one speaks English... So I guess I took it towards SI. Easily mis concepted. Oh Well.

And the one thing that really pisses me off. Staten Island is filled with women who are all about money. I mean if you don't drive Daddy's Lexus you are not good enough for them. There are few exceptions. But being that I work in Brooklyn and have alot of business relations in Manhattan. I have noticed it is so much easier to talk to ladies in other boros than it is to talk to the ones out here on SI.

Wait, I'm confused are you talking about Staten Island or Long Island. It seems to sound the same.

Originally posted by elementx

LoL just did. But if you read it sounds like she is talking about Staten Island at the top. When she says her parents live on Staten Island and she hates it because no one speaks English... So I guess I took it towards SI. Easily mis concepted. Oh Well.

And the one thing that really pisses me off. Staten Island is filled with women who are all about money. I mean if you don't drive Daddy's Lexus you are not good enough for them. There are few exceptions. But being that I work in Brooklyn and have alot of business relations in Manhattan. I have noticed it is so much easier to talk to ladies in other boros than it is to talk to the ones out here on SI.

Originally posted by crowina

Wait, I'm confused are you talking about Staten Island or Long Island. It seems to sound the same.

LoL I believe they are the same on both Islands. But I cannot speak so much for Long Island. I am not there often. I have family out there. So I only visit on a rare occasion.

Some people are full of some serious sterotypes. We have people that have 'been' to all the boroughs, lived in only one and yet can judge how all the other are as far as living goes...

Let's face it, there are nice people in NYC, but overall (even though they are nice) they are rudest MF's in the USA!!! The way people talk to each other in general in NYC would get you no where in some cities. I don't know how you people handle the rudeness. Not to mention how the hell to you get by unless you a $100K+ a year?

Hood Rich!!! Got everything.... in my mama's name.... ;)

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Let's face it, there are nice people in NYC, but overall (even though they are nice) they are rudest MF's in the USA!!! The way people talk to each other in general in NYC would get you no where in some cities. I don't know how you people handle the rudeness. Not to mention how the hell to you get by unless you a $100K+ a year?

NYC people aren't rude, we just like our fast-paced lifestyle and get aggravated at anyone who gets in our way. ;) Like stupid tourists who don't know how to walk down the street- a family of four walking side-by-side while we're trying to reach our next exciting destination; or a couple stepping out of a building, and stopping smack dab in the middle of a sidewalk where they try to get their bearings. Who does this; have they no common sense outside of the tri-state area?! :laugh2:

BTW, you don't need anywhwere close to 100 grand to get by here, a real New Yorker knows how to get by, we know all the inexpensive little treasures this city has to offer. ;)

And don't even get me started with Jersey...PLEAZE! They first have to learn how to drive because cars with jersey plates can't drive for SHIT! Sorry if I offended anyone but if this happened to you everyday then you would be feeling the same way..........

...i dont know what's funnier...your comment on NJ or the little obligatory apology at the end of a borderline racist rant...whatever...these are your issues and problems...good luck with all that...

...this is one of the funniest things i've read in a while...the CP version of Gangs of New York...seriously...lighten the fuck up and keep the shit to yourself cause that's all that's coming out of anyone's mouth here...and i blame big poppa for using poor choice words to initiate his thread...tsk tsk...

big dumb ass

i guess you would glady say

"white people are the supreme race, theres nothing wrong with us"

at leats the paki and arbas are making a living and you laugh at them.....and arbas wear turbans??? ahh hmmm go read up a little more on them

go be white and go get a fucking tan

Originally posted by tastyt

NYC people aren't rude, we just like our fast-paced lifestyle and get aggravated at anyone who gets in our way. ;) Like stupid tourists who don't know how to walk down the street- a family of four walking side-by-side while we're trying to reach our next exciting destination; or a couple stepping out of a building, and stopping smack dab in the middle of a sidewalk where they try to get their bearings. Who does this; have they no common sense outside of the tri-state area?! :laugh2:

BTW, you don't need anywhwere close to 100 grand to get by here, a real New Yorker knows how to get by, we know all the inexpensive little treasures this city has to offer. ;)

Very nicely put!

I too get preturbed by ppl who don't know how to walk down a street. I encounter way too many of them a day.

Then you got all these Pakis who by the way stink & own all these deli's (no I don't go there but work next to one in Park Slope - supposedly nice area huh!) You think S.I. has guidos....try going to Bayridge....you'll also find the arabs with the tubans there

You are an ignorant person, how old are you 15? First of all pakis don't stink and arab's don't wear turbans. I know this because i'm part paki and arab, and i know alot of people of this board u can ask them yourself if i stink or not. Its people like you I hate seeing in clubs.

Originally posted by jennEfer

I would just like to say that Jersey is not as bad as people think. Most people associate New Jersey with the Turnpike, but there are some VERY nice areas. Sparta, Tewksburry, Gladstone, Colts Neck... just to name a few.

:tongue::D

I agree

However, I live in jersey, and i know for a fact that 90% of people here dont know how to drive.

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Speaking of Staten Islanders, did anyone see that MTV documentary "Real Life: I'm Getting Married" with that one couple who were cursing each other out in their SUV, and then the husband-to-be threatening to kill the limo driver?

Classy, some of them folks...:rolleyes:

I saw that show...they were the epitome of what every relationship wants to be:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mikelanza

staten island is too fuckin cold! :shake: :shake:

there is way too much traffic and too many tough guys. but other than that i love it..its like its own little world.

and deninos might be good but its nothing to brooklyn pizza.;)

L & B

and

Devinchis

Originally posted by mikelanza

can't forget spumoni gardens..

holy shit i think im gonna take a ride to bk now for a couple slices :drool: :drool:

I dont know how I forgot. And the ladies that are around that place in the summer. :drool:

Dont laugh. I have ventured from Staten Island to BK just to pick up pizza from these places...

Originally posted by phatman

...i dont know what's funnier...your comment on NJ or the little obligatory apology at the end of a borderline racist rant...whatever...these are your issues and problems...good luck with all that...

...this is one of the funniest things i've read in a while...the CP version of Gangs of New York...seriously...lighten the fuck up and keep the shit to yourself cause that's all that's coming out of anyone's mouth here...and i blame big poppa for using poor choice words to initiate his thread...tsk tsk...

Um....this is a message board & I'll WRITE and VENT whenever my little heart desires ;)