Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking staten island guido trash at a job fair today

Guido

This term can be used very differently. It's a racial remark to somebody who has an Italian heritage. However, thanx njguido.com-- it cool to be a guido.

As for Staten Island, I am back after seven years from being away for school and work.

Well u go away, its tough to come back.

So I am looking for true mofo's that like house music on the island or brooklyn. It dont matter what race u are. It dont matter if u a guy or girl. I dont give a fuck.

Big DH and DT fan right here......

So hit me up sometime. JAY :tongue:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by viciouscycle

Guido

This term can be used very differently. It's a racial remark to somebody who has an Italian heritage. However, thanx njguido.com-- it cool to be a guido.

As for Staten Island, I am back after seven years from being away for school and work.

Well u go away, its tough to come back.

So I am looking for true mofo's that like house music on the island or brooklyn. It dont matter what race u are. It dont matter if u a guy or girl. I dont give a fuck.

Big DH and DT fan right here......

So hit me up sometime. JAY :tongue:

That's what's up. Back to Basics!!! ;)

Originally posted by sheendawg

Ya damn skippy!!! I mean that both ways....back to the basics....you wanna get down, let's get down....you're white, I'm brown, let's hit the town!!

Back to Basics!! We LOVE Danny!! :D:tongue:

Not to rub it in. But his CLASSICS Compilation is

OFF THE FUCKING HOOK!!!

• 1 year later...

have any of you fuckin idiots ever been to staten island north of the expressway? Ever been to a project? you people kill me, Brookyln has more Italians then staten island prolly... as well as jews, arabs and indians. What the fuck is so different about brooklyn? its a suburb just like SI is... brooklyn has nothin, only ill borough is manhattan...real talk... peace

Originally posted by joecrack13

well the reason those shmucks couldnt afford the entrance fee was because the toll is around $25 now.....if staten island blew up tomorrow i would give a shit less..all it is are people who are afraid to live in the other 4 boroughs and think its safer to live out there....most are people are people that moved there from brooklyn also which makes me sad to say...and the cornball guys out there think their the part of the sopranos or something...either that or theyre juiceheads and if u look at my signature u know how i feel about those scumbags....it looks like another state when u go there and who the hell could afford that $7 toll...all bogus italians live out there...its such a disgrace...the only good thing to come outta there are that most of the girls are hot and they love to fuck so before we blow it up ill take them outta there

sounds like someone got beat up by some staten island kids.. lol

i've lived in staten island since i was about 7 (yes i moved from brooklyn) and i think it's a great place to grow up.. right next to the city without all the hustle and bustle... i dont know what idiot made the comment about us not having backyards but that is ridiculous... look at the other boroughs.. no back yards whatsoever.. and for the backyards that exist.. they're usually filled with rusty old car parts.. look at the city.. there's barely any fucking houses nevermind backyards.. yeah there's a lot of guido's in staten island but there are guidos everywhere.. especially brooklyn c'mon now?? guido's are everywhere

also it should be noted that people from si played key roles in developing the miami club scene in to what it is today and the club scene in new york city as well... and yes they were tied inw itht he "mafia" as far as the mafia on si goes.. yeah there probably are a lot of mafia out here.. but, what fucking moron would choose to raise kids in any other borough?? think about it... people don't move out of brooklyn to staten island because it sucks more..