Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I won, I fucking won!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

I won a trip to Oakland this weekend to see the JETS!!!!!

I leave tomorrow and come back monday. Trip includes airfare,Hotel and Jets tickets. Do you think I should go into black hole all greened up ? Fuck it, I'm not afraid!!!!

Did you really win and if so where from????

Do you think I should go into black hole all greened up ? Fuck it, I'm not afraid!!!!

i was watching one of those "caught on tape" shows and there was one where a guy wore a charger jersey to a raider game and it showed him getting stabbed by a raider fan....watch yo back in the black hole

I never listen to Z100, but a friend told me that they were giving away trips to the 100th caller, so today I was all over that shit today and won 2 tickets!!!!!

Now the hard part is picking a friend, I have diehard Jets friend I don't want to screw, but I also have a die hard raider friend and that friend partys harder, so, I don't know yet.

I never listen to Z100, but a friend told me that they were giving away trips to the 100th caller, so today I was all over that shit today and won 2 tickets!!!!!

Now the hard part is picking a friend, I have diehard Jets friend I don't want to screw, but I also have a die hard raider friend and that friend partys harder, so, I don't know yet.

That's pretty hott.......:clap:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

To bad you have to fly all the way out to oakland to see the jets lose. Have fun kid.

To bad your FUCKFACE of a team, has like 6 pro ballers, The NFL leading rusher, The defensive MVP most likely and at one point of the season not early too, considered the best team in NFL, not only chocked last game at New England, last 5 fucking mins, I have ricky williams and the lead but I will pass the ball 3 staight times becasue we are Miami and we may have just did the biggest choke job in history and not make the play offs becasue we are fags that live in Miami and we are just good at choking and rooting against the jets.

How do you like them apples Mr george, dogdick, liverliped fuckface, no good junior loving fag that wears speedos in the beach, waffledick FUCKFACE again, I want to live in NJ becasue it is better and there teams don't choke, I got a NBA coach who loves to blame the terrible season on the refs FuckfacACOSTA.

To bad your FUCKFACE of a team, has like 6 pro ballers, The NFL leading rusher, The defensive MVP most likely and at one point of the season not early too, considered the best team in NFL, not only chocked last game at New England, last 5 fucking mins, I have ricky williams and the lead but I will pass the ball 3 staight times becasue we are Miami and we may have just did the biggest choke job in history and not make the play offs becasue we are fags that live in Miami and we are just good at choking and rooting against the jets.

How do you like them apples Mr george, dogdick, liverliped fuckface, no good junior loving fag that wears speedos in the beach, waffledick FUCKFACE again, I want to live in NJ becasue it is better and there teams don't choke, I got a NBA coach who loves to blame the terrible season on the refs FuckfacACOSTA.

:laugh: holyshit! :laugh:

HEY CONGRADS. I WISH I WAS YOU RIGHT NOW, THT IS SO COOL, OAKLAND SUCKS THOUGH NOTHING TO DO, BUT A FRIEND OF MINE OWNS A CLUB OUT THERE AND SUNDAY NIGHT IS THERE BEST NIGHT SO IF U WANA GO I CAN GIVE U THE ADDRESS AND GET U COMPS

Originally posted by cmb1975

I think you should definately base your decision on who has your back best. No sense taking a little mary out there with ya.

Or you could pick someone totally random, so none of your friends get pissed. Aren't we neighbors now? ;)

Not a bad idea girl!!!!!!

Here is the deal, any femal that wants to go just reply on this thread a short essay why I should choose you. No more then 3 sentences please.

By the way Clair I ended up hanging out here in HOpatcong last night at the Irish Pub Furstiens. WOW, what a night, 8 cop cars showing up ended my night becasue of the huge ass girl fight. :laugh:

Here is the deal, any femal that wants to go just reply on this thread a short essay why I should choose you. No more then 3 sentences please.

By the way Clair I ended up hanging out here in HOpatcong last night at the Irish Pub Furstiens. WOW, what a night, 8 cop cars showing up ended my night becasue of the huge ass girl fight. :laugh:

How much of the fight involed you?????......lol

holy shit emad, good shit, congrats u lucky biatch, have fun and i hope u come back in one piece, i fuckin hate the jets but u gotta represent the east coast..............rock green, fuck the west siddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeee.................holla

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

How much of the fight involed you?????......lol

Ok hears the deal, i'm at this local bar with my boy just drinking beers and flirting with the hot bartender, we talk to these 2 older chickas that were pretty cool, but then 4 hot fucking blondes walk in and they had my full attention. These girls were doing some crazy shit off the bad, I think couple of then were strippers, a mother of one of the girls too, they were dancing all over each other, lifting there shirts up, I was like to my homey, those girls look fun, we need to hang with them. At one point during the night I just made my way there and said "can I play" the one chick was like all over me like giving me a lap dance almost. Then they said they were leaving to go to a friends house and invited me, so I left with them. As we are walking down the parking lot, those 2 other chicks came running down and there was a full out brawl. I don't know what it was about, but 5.0 rolled in and they wanted me to go dowm to the staion to tell what I saw. I was like fuck that I'm not going to spend the rest pf the night there, so I snook out.

It was a great cat fight though.

I want to go. Take me because I rule. The end. ;)

I havent been out in Hopatcong since the Blvd. Pub closed.