Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats this red thing?

sevalley

Has anyone been to this club red on friday nights? is it really "LA's true underground?" it loks cool but i dont wanna waste my night drivin all the way out there if it sucks. I jus watched the movie grrove, its so awesome, i felt like i was back at my first rave while watching it. anyone else see that movie? whats good on weekday nights? i got xmas break comin up soon and i wanna party.

Sev

December 15 (Friday) - RED by neoteq

Remember parties like they used to be? That underground venue with awesome vibes floating around as we all united to the bass-pumpin' music by phat DJ's. If you're nostalgic and have been longing for the good old days, come check out RED, LA's true underground. This week we are proud to host DJ Enrie's (moonshine, Power 106) birthday party! He promises to drop his phattest set ever! Joining him will be Justin Gourley. (High Vibe Entertainment) Don't forget our proud and dedicated REDsidents Wedoe (neoteq, biohazard, monkey business) Brian McGuire (neoteq, Xpluration) and Hendo (neoteq RAGeONe) Get REDlisted and admission is only $5. Before 11:30 p.m. / 21 & Over / two full bars / indoor smoking lounge / info-line 310-390-9889

cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

BTW, hardcore told me there was going to be a new afterhours starting this Friday at Vesuvius. It's from the Last Man Standing/ Wicked Hollywood crew so it should be at least interesting.

Just in case you go to Red and shit don't work out.

Peace

I'm with Hank on this one...I went once and that's about all I need. One cool thing was that dancesafe was there to test all the pacifier faced, glow stick toting crowd's tabs. Sound sucks, music was ok if you like euro cheese headb trance, with a few good tracks mixed in sporadically.

Hey sev,

I went there about two months ago. It was a pretty big dance floor. Very much of the raver (whistle blowin', glow stick and string toutin' crowd). I would venture to say that I was one of 4-5 non-asians in a crowd of 200-300.

Overall, it wasn't a bad place, but I haven't felt the urge to go back after that one time.

Archived