Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Curious.....

Originally posted by tizzah508

Is anyone buying JP B-day tickets in advance!?!??!

$40.00 (advance) $50.00 at the door......hmmmm

what can I get for the 10 dollah's I save??????:rolleyes:

Tara- Don't waste your time on advance tickets. I'll be outside scalping tickets for $35 on the morning of the event. Find me on the next block over, on 47th St. and 11th. :)

Originally posted by piro8

Tara- Don't waste your time on advance tickets. I'll be outside scalping tickets for $35 on the morning of the event. Find me on the next block over, on 47th St. and 11th. :)

:laugh::cry: :cry: :laugh:

Too funny bro... Piro please make sure you save me 4 Mezzanine behind the DJ booth...

Originally posted by djdanfury

:laugh::cry: :cry: :laugh:

Too funny bro... Piro please make sure you save me 4 Mezzanine behind the DJ booth...

I have some box seats on the dancefloor and bleacher seats left. The mezzanine seats went quickly. We should probably get there early so we can see JP take batting practice on the 3rd floor. :laugh:

I have some box seats on the dancefloor and bleacher seats left. The mezzanine seats went quickly. We should probably get there early so we can see JP take batting practice on the 3rd floor. :laugh:

Lets not forget Stifflers Bed & Breakfast....10 bucks can get you a seat on the couch

Originally posted by stiffler

Lets not forget Stifflers Bed & Breakfast....10 bucks can get you a seat on the couch

We certainly want to start the day off at Stiffler's Bed and Breakfast.

Sticky- I'll have the "Moon Over My Hami." w/ rye toast.

We certainly want to start the day off at Stiffler's Bed and Breakfast.

Sticky- I'll have the "Moon Over My Hami." w/ rye toast.

I still didnt get your reservations or payment for that matter:mad: :D:tongue: And unfortunately we will not be serving bacon due to the microwave being in use............

I still didnt get your reservations or payment for that matter:mad: :D:tongue: And unfortunately we will not be serving bacon due to the microwave being in use............

Can't believe my check bounced again!! :mad: I just need to use the microwave. :)

Can't believe my check bounced again!! :mad: I just need to use the microwave. :)

Microwave rental is in high demand, it may cost as much as the room...your better off stickin with the package deal:tongue: Shall I redeposit the check:laugh:

Dani672.(haha, I remembered the number without looking it up)

What would you like for your complimentary breakfast?

i think id rather pay the 50 bucks. i talked to some friends we might go like 9 or 10 am but never know what happens sat night. i dont wanna spend 40 and maybe not go id rather spend 50 because im there. theme parties lways sound like a good idea until its time to go and we think of how over crowded its going to be

PIRO

sup doooood!! are we having another CP marathon run at the factory this month?? i haven't been since the xmas party, i feel like and adulterous spouse.

i will be bringing the foreman grill as usual, just make sure not to dump the jars in the protein shakes until u've fully mixed everything else, otherwise we may lose some to splatter.

Originally posted by dogekid

PIRO

sup doooood!! are we having another CP marathon run at the factory this month?? i haven't been since the xmas party, i feel like and adulterous spouse.

i will be bringing the foreman grill as usual, just make sure not to dump the jars in the protein shakes until u've fully mixed everything else, otherwise we may lose some to splatter.

Yooo Jay!! I don't think you want to pull the SF marathon during JP's birthday since it's Super Bowl weekend. In case you do, let me know what to pick up from the produce store for the omlettes.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh: ....is the couple gonna maybe go??? the 25th is no good for me...and the superbowl is the next day not that i care...

Dani672.(haha, I remembered the number without looking it up)

What would you like for your complimentary breakfast?

i wouls like toad in the hole

if you are not familiar.. that is when the eggs are over easy.. and you place the toast over them with holes cut out.. it ends up looking like a little froggy!