Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas Questions!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cmb1975

Im going to Vegas for the first time in June. Im taking my lil sister for her 21st bday. I wanna know where the BEST place to stay is.

Mandalay Bay or Hard Rock for party hotels.

I just booked Vegas yesterday.

:)

Is the Hard Rock on the strip? Ive been told its best to stay on the strip.

What clubs do I have to go to while there?

Hard Rock is off the Strip. I stay at MgM Grand. its a nice hotel and they treat everyone like royality there. I have a connection in Vegas wit someone who is a resident DJ at GLO and Ra. He already hooked up 2 others from the Jersey Board wit the Rockstar treatment at RA.

what days you goin

Originally posted by piro8

How are the rooms in the Ballagio compared to the Venetian? The rooms in the Venetian are beautiful.

The Belligo's rooms where alot better than the Venetian, if you can beleive that.... Can't wait to go back....!!!

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

matt and michelle are good people. i was supposed to do it but i was at cherri that saturday. you should come to cherri this sat...beautiful club. if you go, say you are on mike loikith's list to get reduced.

- mike

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................... Matt & Michelle, I think they broke up...... I was talking about Big Italian Matt.................

Nevermind......... different COuple..... ha ha GOod lUck at CHerri.

Is the Hard Rock on the strip? Ive been told its best to stay on the strip.

What clubs do I have to go to while there?

I always hit Ra at the Luxor.. a nice lounge setting is Rumjungle at the Mandalay Bay... Club Utopia is good, located right next to the MGM Grand... For afterhours I have been to Drais', kinda shady, located at the Barbary Coast.... A tourist spot to hit would be Studio 54 at the MGM, only gets good after 2am, before that they play disco and 80s music for all the toursits....

Originally posted by thehype

Hard Rock is off the Strip. I stay at MgM Grand. its a nice hotel and they treat everyone like royality there. I have a connection in Vegas wit someone who is a resident DJ at GLO and Ra. He already hooked up 2 others from the Jersey Board wit the Rockstar treatment at RA.

what days you goin

I'm going 3/27 through 3/30. I'm staying at Hard Rock. :)

Originally posted by perns2002

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................... Matt & Michelle, I think they broke up...... I was talking about Big Italian Matt.................

michelle is matts sister. i hope they never dated. lol

get a crew together and come to cherri!!!!!!!

- mike

Originally posted by djmikeloikith

michelle is matts sister. i hope they never dated. lol

get a crew together and come to cherri!!!!!!!

- mike

Ha ha I editing my post............. DUMB ASS ME..........................

I am Clemente's Cousin. Big Clemente not the little one. Clemente's Cousin, Clemente.................

pm seanpatrick. he'll hook you up good at ra. and pm roddigga:laugh: he'll give you random names of people to drop everywhere you go....as long as you have the cojones and attitude, and the person's name you are using isnt physically standing there, you should do alright ANYWHERE you go...don't stay longer than 2 days, don't gamble, don't visit shady areas, don't touch any hookers unless you mean business and don't drink and you'll have a great time....

i wish someone would have told me all this when I went:rolleyes: