Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas Questions!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cmb1975

Im going to Vegas for the first time in June. Im taking my lil sister for her 21st bday. I wanna know where the BEST place to stay is.

hard rock is a good time and the mandalay bay was real nice it has a sweet ass pool area...i love vegas i cant wait 2 go back

check out the hard rock cafe

club ra'

rain

rum jungle

dre's

olymic gardens = strip joint but very nice... guys upstairs and ladies downstairs so everyone can have fun

if i remember a few other places i will get back 2 u on it

I agree with reddog, find a cheap hotel... Use the money for the clubs or for gambling or something other than where you're gonna sleep for 4-5 hours a night/day whenever you end up crashing. If you dead set on the strip, Treasure Island isn't too far up, across from Venetian and a nice place to shop. Treasure Island usually offers up the cheapest rooms besides the off-strip dives. "Motel 8 - Las Vegas !!! $1 Black Jack !!! Penny Slots !!!" lol... that's always the bottom of the barrell alternative.

Bars. Circle bar at Hard Rock for sure and the circle bar at Mandalay. BEWARE OF HOOKERS, there are tons at both.

Clubs. Rain, off the hook. RumJungle at Mandalay. Ra at Luxor. Hottest bartenders and shows at Bikini's at Rio... every girl there is in a string bikini/thong and do underwater shows etc... All plastic but extremely fun to look at.

Any food at the Venetian is phenomenal! (BTW, when Venetian is done with their addon, it will be %20 bigger than MGM and the biggest hotel in the world).

Bellagio is a trap (unless you shit money)... The tables run hard and the food is $$$, but it's fun to walk around. The show there "O" is awesome, def my fav.

Vegas is insane... recommend sleeping a couple of days straight before you go. And take advantage of free drinks at slots.

One reccomendation,

CrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetoo

Best strip club in the world..... If they find out you're from jersey you banging a stripper that night.

is it me, or has anyone else noticed that caesar's just smells bad...maybe cause its so old and they have to replace the carpet....dunno.

and yeah, the strip clubs in vegas are beyond belief....even for gurls.

one thing to def check out...the bellagio fountains!!!! simply awesome.

Originally posted by carguy19

One reccomendation,

CrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetooCrazyhorsetoo

Best strip club in the world..... If they find out you're from jersey you banging a stripper that night.

Nice to know, but unless I invest in a strap on while Im there, I dont think Ill be banging a stripper! ;)

Originally posted by cmb1975

Im going to Vegas for the first time in June. Im taking my lil sister for her 21st bday. I wanna know where the BEST place to stay is.

Just got back from vegas this morning, stayed at the Venetian beatiful hotel and a great view of the strip but if u want a party hotel and 2 of the best clubs out there stay at the PALMS HOTEL, i think its the best out there right now.

The Best Hotels to stay at in Las Vegas is Bellagio and Venetian....If you're willing to spend quite a bit of money. The rooms at Venetian are ONLY suites. The Belliago has singles, doubles ect... Another place to check out is Paris. It's great, I stayed in one of their suites a couple of months ago, and they're huge, great service too. All of these hotels are one the strip, but I'm sure you know that.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

what was your question?

I've only stayed at MGM, but I'm hearing that the prices for most hotels are only for two people. I know that you can sleep four in the room, but some hotels will only give two wristbands (for access to the pool, etc.) per room.

Anyone know anything about this? Specifically for the Palms.

Originally posted by cigs

I've only stayed at MGM, but I'm hearing that the prices for most hotels are only for two people. I know that you can sleep four in the room, but some hotels will only give two wristbands (for access to the pool, etc.) per room.

Anyone know anything about this? Specifically for the Palms.

i can only speak for the mirage. they gave us 4 rooms keys and you had to use the key for access to everything. i've never heard of anyone having any problems with this type of thing. i think it would be kind of lame if they used wristbands and restricted you to two per room