Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nietzsche @ Gua Rapo - Jan. 17th

revaluation

Hey guys, its a new year and I'll be pulling out a whole box full of brand new stuff. Producers such as GPal, John Graham, the Shafunkers, and Herbert Berkley (Smight) have some brilliant tracks out (or coming) and I'll do my best to bring them to you month after month.

Hope all you guys can make it!

Flier

Jan. 17

Nietzsche @ Gua Rapo

2039 Wilson Blvd | Arlington Va

10 - 2 | 21+

NO COVER

Bringing you quality, cutting edge progressive and house music.

RevaluationPG.com

Yes, I remember that night.....

I beleive that is Ads friend - Lauren?? I know.... I forgot.. but hey!! I remember the night - she's the one doing the arms waving thing... looking like she's a rockin it out!!!

Of course as I call recall in about another 30 mins she was rockin it out on the couch.... with a pillow and the back of her eyelids!! :tongue:

Originally posted by sauvee88

I beleive that is Ads friend - Lauren?? I know.... I forgot.. but hey!! I remember the night - she's the one doing the arms waving thing... looking like she's a rockin it out!!!

Of course as I call recall in about another 30 mins she was rockin it out on the couch.... with a pillow and the back of her eyelids!! :tongue:

She was fun! Cute dancer ;)

yeah, all you remember is Lauren, we all know you were thinking with the wrong head that night :eek:

Vic!!!!! :mad::mad:

I was thinking rather clearly that evening!!! - it was another person we were a little more concerned about.... I'll leave that to the ones that know.....

Yes cookie - she was a cute dancer!! ;) But I want to see reval do one of the vulture.... I know somewhere there MUST be a pic......

Yes cookie - she was a cute dancer!! ;) But I want to see reval do one of the vulture.... I know somewhere there MUST be a pic......

I think tiny is going to try to get a camera into 5 tonight. . if you're a good boy and send her those pics maybe she'll document a drunken vulture. . ;)

Originally posted by adeliz01

I feel really dumb.......but what is a vulture picture?

And yeah, that was Lorin, Eric, not sure what you were referencing in that last e-mail ;)

vulture is cookiegirl's pattented dance move when she's drunk...and its very succesfull with the guys.