Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You like redheads?

Originally posted by djchoopa

AS LONG AS THE CARPET MATCHES THE DRAPES ....... I'M ALL 'BOUT !!!!

Funny saying but WHO CARES.......Don't matter to me...Im not down there thinking, "dam this girl dies her hair.......ewwwwwwww" especially not if she's that hot!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Funny saying but WHO CARES.......Don't matter to me...Im not down there thinking, "dam this girl dies her hair.......ewwwwwwww" especially not if she's that hot!!

.....hopefull it's not wall to wall carpeting down there either:puke: ....maybe just a sample swatch

Originally posted by misk

.....hopefull it's not wall to wall carpeting down there either:puke: ....maybe just a sample swatch

:laugh: :laugh: sample swatch....I didnt want to get into the shaved thing but yes..........much better with just plain ol wood flooring:laugh:

Originally posted by djchoopa

NIKKI COX IS VERY BANG-A-LICIOUS !!

DID U KNOW SHE IS MARRIED TO BOBCAT GOLDWAITH (SPELLING)? ... U KNOW THE STUTTERING DUDE FROM POLICE ACADEMY MOVIES ! ISN'T THAT SOME SHIT!!!!!!!!

i thought she was married to that kid from her show(the brother)

Originally posted by bobydigital

Red-heads are my absolute favorite!!!.....but they are so rare.....its very hard to find a good looking red-head that is naturally RED...like this girl is HOTTTT!!!!....but i havent seen a red to match her what an ass!!

there was 3 sisters that lived across the street from me, if 2 of them didnt get prego when they were both 16 and marry ex-cons i'd introduce you to them, bobby

back when i was 16 they were very pretty, gorgeous curly red hair, except for the youngest, she had lighter straight red hair