Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pedophile on the boards

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

You have got to be fucking kidding with me. Do you really think that he meant that in earnst? I think it was more about getting under your skin dude.

Also, and this is the more pressing issue: WHAT THE FUCK is that skin shit on IE? Get that shit off of there. Lamer..

Yeah, it sux0rs. He ain't L337..

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

You have got to be fucking kidding with me.

No, I'm not kidding. He said that. That jpeg proves it. It can't lie.

Do you really think that he meant that in earnst? I think it was more about getting under your skin dude.

I'm taking him seriously. NOBODY SAYS THAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!! The last piece of shit who said something perverted about my daughter ended up with his head leaving an indentation on the pavement after I put him through it.

Also, and this is the more pressing issue: WHAT THE FUCK is that skin shit on IE? Get that shit off of there. Lamer..

DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT TO PUT ON (OR OFF) MY IE MORON !! Got a problem with personalizing browsers?

Your rant has no "LogiK" or "ReasoN!

Originally posted by normalnoises

Do you really think that he meant that in earnst? I think it was more about getting under your skin dude.

I'm taking him seriously. NOBODY SAYS THAT ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!! The last piece of shit who said something perverted about my daughter ended up with his head leaving an indentation on the pavement after I put him through it.

DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT TO PUT ON (OR OFF) MY IE MORON !! Got a problem with personalizing browsers?

:laugh: :laugh: ...ur batting 1.000, no one gives a shit...:laugh: :laugh:

u want a shovel or a bulldozer for the hole ur digging urself into??:laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Give me a break, what he said was tasteless but you can't honestly think he was serious. He did it to piss you off, and obviously it worked like a charm.

Next...

How would you feel if he said that about YOUR 3 year old daughter?

You should read the racist shit he spews his guts out on in the current events forum.

Yeah, I would take him seriously.

He needs sense beaten into him.

And if I ever find him, I intend to do so.

:laugh2: this thread is miserable...

yer gettin all worked up cause someone on a message board said something about your daughter? big deal man... worry about the real world and get off the cp drama... it's not worth it and just think - the time you spend gettin yerself all worked up here could be better spent with that daughter your so worried about... :idea:

personalizing browsers = dweeb... :aright:

You have got to be fucking kidding with me.

No, I'm not kidding. He said that. That jpeg proves it. It can't lie.

Your rant has no "LogiK" or "ReasoN!

Is she a hot 3 year old?

Dude this thread is beat, Norm sucks and hes' just pissy b/c someone got to him... Go back to your stool at Cheers Norm and cry, lets hear it... Get over it, what are you going to do, track him down and throw him through the pavement? Who cares , he wants your 3 year old, just lock your door is all the help I can give ya....I guess just get over it, and don't log in anymore..

Theres no grass in the field, so I doubt he's going to play ball.

I think child molesting conservatives are dangerous and should be shot.

the more you post it becomes more apparent what a douche you are and the fact that dnice 35 was really just busting yer balls... :idea:

he doesn't like 3 year olds... :nono: he likes harrassing men who act like them... :aright: