Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For The Las Time(caps)

weed247

Originally posted by weed247

DONT ASK ME.ITS LIKE FELONY HERE FOR HAVING CAPS.ITS LIKE IM ON PROBATION RIGHT NOW OR SOMETHING.THESE PPL TAKE THIS SHIT TOO SERIOUSLY SOMETIMES

Its not just here assfuck, its everywhere. All caps signifies that you're yelling at someone. If you're not yelling, then why use them?

I guess it all goes into the bling bling mentality. I shouldn't expect anything more from people.

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

Its not just here assfuck, its everywhere. All caps signifies that you're yelling at someone. If you're not yelling, then why use them?

I guess it all goes into the bling bling mentality. I shouldn't expect anything more from people.

I had no idea, I use all caps sometimes I did not know I was yelling at people :confused:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Also, it's really just kind of unpleasant to read that. It's far less assaulting on the eyes to read lower case.

Btw - I think I am definitely wanting to take those cartridges off your hands - you said they were trackmasters? I'll drop you a PM.

Exactly

Its just easier to read and less annoying

You look like an asshole when you write in all caps. It makes you seem as if you're a retard, and that you're too fucking stupid to differentiate capital letters from lower case letters like a normal individual. Thus, all your words seem the same: big, retarded, and pointless. It makes you seem like a big bafoon.

Plus, from what I've noticed, many individuals who write in all caps also tend to write like shit, and often leave commas out, making their sentences seem like long, stupid comments.