• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iliana

No, i leave that up to you bitch! :)

-iliana

:D

You're fuckin lame and not worth responding to. If you were funny, that'd be one thing, but you're not, you're a waste of bandwith and a waste of human flesh. Sucks to be you. Go sit in the corner dumbass. :aright:

Originally posted by Drunk

You're fuckin lame and not worth responding to. If you were funny, that'd be one thing, but you're not, you're a waste of bandwith and a waste of human flesh. Sucks to be you. Go sit in the corner dumbass. :aright:

:laugh: the miserableness of this person shines in everything they have posted on these boards for years now.. I have read the posts in the archived threads.. Pretty sad shit.. Real sad.. why don't you just go kill yourself already Iliana.

:knife:

Originally posted by girly

:laugh: the miserableness of this person shines in everything they have posted on these boards for years now.. I have read the posts in the archived threads.. Pretty sad shit.. Real sad.. why don't you just go kill yourself already Iliana.

:knife:

Why thank you girly. I know that deep down inside i "shine" in your life. Thank you for making me your beacon of light. I know you look up to me because I have a JOB, my OWN APARTMENT, my OWN CAR, and can basically fend for myself without mommy or daddy's help. It must be hard being you, but I'll always be here to "inspire" you and give you that extra push.

:isok::beer:

-iliana

Why thank you girly. I know that deep down inside i "shine" in your life. Thank you for making me your beacon of light. I know you look up to me because I have a JOB, my OWN APARTMENT, my OWN CAR, and can basically fend for myself without mommy or daddy's help. It must be hard being you, but I'll always be here to "inspire" you and give you that extra push.

:isok::beer:

-iliana

:laugh: :laugh: LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL, you can't be serious?? you are a mental case.. seek medical help.. IMMEDIATELY:laugh: :laugh:

Bye now

:laugh: Yet, you did respond..hmm.....does that make you lame too???

LOLLLOL

-iliana

What's lame is that you supposedly have a JOB that allows you to post drivel all day.

Let me guess, you are a) a data entry operator, or B) a secretary, because it's doubtful that if you had a job that paid you more than 8 bucks an hours, you'd have to time to sit here on CP with the diarrhea of the mouth you obviously have. When you make a tenth of what I make, then you can call me lame.

You have a CAR? So what? Any shmuck can afford a '78 Pinto.

You have a JOB? So what? What sewer dwelling cunt can't make a few dollars sucking off overweight men in alleys all throughout Huntington.

You have an APARTMENT? So what? Section 8 housing isn't too expensive sweety.

You:

a) Are not funny

B) Are obviously depressed about your miserable existence that you feel the need to put down people you don't even know on a messageboard to make yourself feel better (Try Prozac honey, it works much better).

c) Need to get laid (with such anger, it's obvious you have pent up frustration in this department)

d) All of the above.

My suggestion, take a 50 caliber bullet and put it through your STD infested carcass. You'll do everyone a favor, especially yourself.

I'm done with you. Ta ta, Slut.

Love,

Me ;)

What's lame is that you supposedly have a JOB that allows you to post drivel all day.

Let me guess, you are a) a data entry operator, or B) a secretary, because it's doubtful that if you had a job that paid you more than 8 bucks an hours, you'd have to time to sit here on CP with the diarrhea of the mouth you obviously have. When you make a tenth of what I make, then you can call me lame.

You have a JOB? So what? What sewer dwelling cunt can't make a few dollars sucking off overweight men in alleys all throughout Huntington.

You:

a) Are not funny

B) Are obviously depressed about your miserable existence that you feel the need to put down people you don't even know on a messageboard to make yourself feel better (Try Prozac honey, it works much better).

c) Need to get laid (with such anger, it's obvious you have pent up frustration in this department)

d) All of the above.

My suggestion, take a 50 caliber bullet and put it through your STD infested carcass. You'll do everyone a favor, especially yourself.

Love,

Me ;)

:jawdrop::laugh::jawdrop: This ho is PATHETIC. :laugh:

@ Mikelanza - I tried to get it back on topic by asking how you were....how are you? I'm suprised to see that it's grown to page 4, but not suprised that she bumped it back to the top from THE OTHER DAY, or that the other posters express the same sentiment about her. Had I known that she was a well known and loathed troll, I wouldn't have bothered to respond to her in the first place!! :laugh:

Did you straighten everything out? Hope so. Be easy.

im fine..i have no idea what the name of the cab company was so im totally screwed..im just gonna have to buy a new bumper but oh well.:blank: oh if anyone can get me the number for the cab company i think my neck is going to start hurting;)

Originally posted by mikelanza

your all idiots for trying to bring people down that you don't even know..i can see if you knew each other..and btw u totally ruined my post!:mad:

iliana- thats an awesome name:)

This bitch is the one that ruined your thread. As she does every other one out there.

You:

a) Are not funny

d) All of the above.

Love,

Me ;)

Look what a busy day at work has kept me from?!??!Let me give my mouth a rest (blowjobs can be sooo annoying!) and respond to this lame ass, who feels that responding to me..is LAME :laugh: (Yet he keeps doing it)

Well since I'm a prostitute in Huntington, in between tricks, I kill time with my handy dandy Apple Laptop and harrass the trash on clubnyc. ......You gotta love technology! And just because YOU own a 78' pinto does not mean that the rest of the free world wants one!!! AND ...Silly rabbit....everyone knows that there's no section 8 in Huntington!!! LOOLLLLOLLLOL. Try Hempstead!

To clear up the situation,

1. I'm not here to be "funny". Don't be cheap, go to Caroline's for entertainment and laughs. But it must be hard since Wendy's hasn't given you a raise in 2 years.

2. "feel better by putting people down on a messageboard??"

I think it's the opposite. I think YOU and every one on this thread is pathetic for taking anything i say to heart and getting their panties in a bunch. But if that's not that case, then we're all just being malicious for fun, no??

3. Well, i get laid on a regular basis,,,,and let me tell you sigmund freud, it's some angry sex!!!!!! :spank:

4. All of the above. (God..you're such a brilliant writer drunk ass)

Now with that being said...GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

-iliana