Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Friday Review

Okay, well I showed up at about 2:30 with some friends from home to support the afterhours effort.

Music: Richie always plays great music, had us moving as always. I was only there for about 2 hours before some of my peeps wanted to leave so we bounced at about 4:45. Not sure what time it closed, or if it's closed yet even.

DRINKING: BIG CONCERN. The afterhours policy seems like a pretty good idea. I like the redeemable ticket thing because I was wondering how people we gonna drink legitimately after the 1:30 last call...worked out very well as far as I could see, and the management/bartenders/bouncer DID NOT SERVE ANYONE without tickets....i know cuz i tried. I guess how it works is that u cannot SELL liquor after 1:30 and THEY DID NOT...technically it was free...haha, good loophole! Not shady at all, so as far as the concerns about people not being able to drink or being served, it was perfectly fine and in accordance with all the laws.

good to see all u peeps. not saying names cuz i dont wanna forget anyone. later yo

had a blast like usual... but twords the end it was getting too packed for me.. cause i like to dance.. and i need to have room! also i think at about 2 they should clear the dance floor and quick wipe it up.. it was so slippery.. i almost busted my ass!

the whole drink thing worked out fine for me..except.. how are guys going to buy you drinks if they don't have extra tickets! hahahah!

i'm still sore from dancin like a psycho last nite, i jumped on stage, the whole nine....the floor was waaaaaay 2 slippery, AND PACKED!!! I CAN'T DEAL W/ THAT, CUZ I DEF NEED SPACE TO DANCE- we left @ 4:30- def had a good time tho, but i walked outta there amped up for factory sunday morning--- would that be a good thing:rolleyes:

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

i'm still sore from dancin like a psycho last nite, i jumped on stage, the whole nine....the floor was waaaaaay 2 slippery, AND PACKED!!! I CAN'T DEAL W/ THAT, CUZ I DEF NEED SPACE TO DANCE- we left @ 4:30- def had a good time tho, but i walked outta there amped up for factory sunday morning--- would that be a good thing:rolleyes:

which one were you?

Afterhours was Bonkers. Rydell went till early this morning and it stayed packed till about 5ish. The "So Strong - Ben Shaw" loop was Nice :eek: :eek: Along with the Deloren switchoff...

It was a little too crowded for my taste, but its expected. Richie Santana and crew were in full force for his week long bday lol.

Petey K., George, and the Metro staff continue to be trendsetters and their hard work is proven through the parties. They are on top of their game...

George the Animal, thanks once again, for this ridiculous hangover :mad:;)

Originally posted by djdanfury

Afterhours was Bonkers. Rydell went till early this morning and it stayed packed till about 5ish. The "So Strong - Ben Shaw" loop was Nice :eek: :eek: Along with the Deloren switchoff...

It was a little too crowded for my taste, but its expected. Richie Santana and crew were in full force for his week long bday lol.

Petey K., George, and the Metro staff continue to be trendsetters and their hard work is proven through the parties. They are on top of their game...

George the Animal, thanks once again, for this ridiculous hangover :mad:;)

I'm surprised you'dremember much of anything from last night .

:D:laugh: :laugh:

WHAT A NIGHT! :eek: I had a great time!!.. special thanks to george, nice meeting you, thanks for the drinks!

Richie ... All i gotta say is if u gotta go you gotta go!! lol :laugh: Zee.. Nice meeting cutie but Let go of my friends god damn it!! :D by the way, i dunno if anyone noticed but zee spun a 5 minute set last night!! lol hahaha.. Stardo, nice meeting you also hun!.. :confused: shit, i forgot who else i met.. Stiffler, i need some help here!! anyways, it was great meeting everyone .. it was a great night!:D

Originally posted by ericone

Okay, well I showed up at about 2:30 with some friends from home to support the afterhours effort.

Music: Richie always plays great music, had us moving as always. I was only there for about 2 hours before some of my peeps wanted to leave so we bounced at about 4:45. Not sure what time it closed, or if it's closed yet even.

DRINKING: BIG CONCERN. The afterhours policy seems like a pretty good idea. I like the redeemable ticket thing because I was wondering how people we gonna drink legitimately after the 1:30 last call...worked out very well as far as I could see, and the management/bartenders/bouncer DID NOT SERVE ANYONE without tickets....i know cuz i tried. I guess how it works is that u cannot SELL liquor after 1:30 and THEY DID NOT...technically it was free...haha, good loophole! Not shady at all, so as far as the concerns about people not being able to drink or being served, it was perfectly fine and in accordance with all the laws.

good to see all u peeps. not saying names cuz i dont wanna forget anyone. later yo

i have 2 join this afterhours gathering next time ... work really sucks man