Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V- Fri. Jan.10th, 2003

oxygenlounge

No thank you oxygenlounge for hooking it up last night ,really had an awesome time.Gr8 place ,gr8 vibe last night and alot of nice looking ladies.

It was really a nice night out,it was gr8 finally meeting some other CP members and just dancing and drinking enjoying the beats EDGAR V was throwing down. Thank you Edgar it was gr8 seeing you spin last night, :dj:had the place jumping. Just imagine if that place had a sound system like SPIN. :eek:

BIG SHOT OUT @ ALL THE CP PEEPS THAT SHOWED UP,this time there was too many to name but you guys know who you are.Hope to do it again.Also props to Edgar for treating us to a friday night with some gr8 tunes,playing some old school stuff that was sick,still kick ass beats back from the days,brought back memories.

Btw Melli thats twice you hit the floor girl....

Originally posted by happyface

No thank you oxygenlounge for hooking it up last night ,really had an awesome time.Gr8 place ,gr8 vibe last night and alot of nice looking ladies.

It was really a nice night out,it was gr8 finally meeting some other CP members and just dancing and drinking enjoying the beats EDGAR V was throwing down. Thank you Edgar it was gr8 seeing you spin last night, :dj:had the place jumping. Just imagine if that place had a sound system like SPIN. :eek:

BIG SHOT OUT @ ALL THE CP PEEPS THAT SHOWED UP,this time there was too many to name but you guys know who you are.Hope to do it again.Also props to Edgar for treating us to a friday night with some gr8 tunes,playing some old school stuff that was sick,still kick ass beats back from the days,brought back memories.

Btw Melli thats twice you hit the floor girl....

:D yeah , what Leo said :D :D

It was nice to see something other than HIP HOP @ Oxygen. Its a very nice venue and Edgar was great.

Also, based on our new system, I was F1,000 so I can't really comment or make any reviews.

Oh, and the Broward folks who said it was 2 far.... it was not 2 bad at all. I guess Jimmy, Mrs. Guyman and I were the only CP peeps from Broward to represent?

Oh, and yea, MELI, we need to talk about your drinking problem.

It Was A Pleasure Hanging with... lavosdeldiablo, mrmatas2277, meli2444, steffy27, koky, happyface, mjm420 (?), mp3some (?), ernextnation (?)

I apologize if I’ve missed anyone. The people with (?) next to them indicates that I think I might have met you....lol

wow...last night was great...thank you to edgar for playing my song:) about time j/k

this was pretty much my second time at oxgen and was even better than the last time...the music was great...the crowd was jumpin...it was great to see everyone from cp and to meet all the others i had never met...too many to name:laugh:

only complaint...the bartenders at the main bar...apparently i was lacking in a certain organ that may have helped me get better service:laugh:

well...too hung over too write all i have to say...

great to see everyone and look forward to the next outing...

ps: meli how ya feelin...didnt see you fall but you did disappear for awhile...:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Oh, and the Broward folks who said it was 2 far.... it was not 2 bad at all. I guess Jimmy, Mrs. Guyman and I were the only CP peeps from Broward to represent?

Why go see edgar all the way down here, when we could bring him up here....;)

i put some good words in last night

ps did you know dj scribbles played matrix 3 weeks ago... ? I didn't... I would have gone, he draws a lot of chicks..

It was nice to see something other than HIP HOP @ Oxygen. Its a very nice venue and Edgar was great.

Also, based on our new system, I was F1,000 so I can't really comment or make any reviews.

It Was A Pleasure Hanging with... lavosdeldiablo, mrmatas2277, meli2444, steffy27, koky, happyface, mjm420 (?), mp3some (?), ernextnation (?)

I apologize if I’ve missed anyone. The people with (?) next to them indicates that I think I might have met you....lol

glade you all had fun

thanks for picking up your phone guyman

I was going to go

Originally posted by oxygenlounge

Hello To Everyone:

Thanks to all CPer's who came out to support Edgar V last night, remember he will be here for the remainder of the month. Call me at 305-476-0202 to be put on the guestlist. See you next week.

-Daphne

Oxygen Lounge

nice, is it 18+ for girls? :D :D :D

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

well it seems that it was not a fav for some of the cp folk...but it was space between mix (Dave Matthews)

actually, it's one of my favorite songs. It's the DJ Tiesto remix.. Tiesto totally transformed it. I'm glad Edgar opened his set with it. The club was very nice and had a great turnout. As usual, Edgar V tore the roof off. Mad props Edgar!

:cool:

what's up everybody, it was nice to have met some of u guys & gals.... had a great time....... hope 2 meet alot more of u guys within time.........& in case i didn't meet any of u guys or gals so u have an idea who i am.... i was the one dancing with the different colored lights behind the table where most of the cp'ers were hanging out/ sitting....... BTW...... meli heard u had alittle mishap hope ur doing ok..... looking forward towards the next cp meet up.......

(guyman) f1,000 interesting....... & yes we did meet on fri....:cool: L8R

Had a great time on Friday!

Nice Meeting: Extreme, Lavos, Koky, HappyFace, Guyman & Wife.

Nice Hanging w/ Mattas n Meli...

Steffy thanks for spilling the drink j/k

Meli Nice way to hit the ground once again lol.....

Great Vibe and Music........

MJM420 what's up man?

Lavos u missed a great party on Sat. I did not see u but ask Gil.

peace.

what a night....had a great time....great beats being put out by Edgar....had to leave early that night....too much alcohol in the system makes CERTAIN people do very unusual things...too many people for me to list that were there...but u know who u are...nice meeting: mjm420, mp3some and exernation....we must def. do this again...btw-- when did Meli fall?? i must have been at the bar during that mishap:laugh:

Hey Guyman I know u can't recall meeting me lol, but thanks for the Clove! that hit the spot for me.. :D