Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best movie of the year

deejaygay

cwm1.gif It was so so! I like her music better...She didn't even like acting in the movie. I read an article about her and the movie. She doesn't want to act again really.

But the the movie to really see is CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON!! cwm17.gif%7Boption%7D Lots of fighting with a real story line....although it is subtitled! It will get numerous awards! Those chicks kick ass!

[This message has been edited by powerxone (edited 12-11-2000).]

i have yet to see it too! love love love bjork!!! she's the cutest thing on earth. i also read an article on her performance in dancer in the dark in the la times calendar a long time ago...it took a few years to film and it has delayed her in making her new album. cwm10.gif

------------------

blueswirl.gifblueswirl2.gifblueswirl.gifblueswirl2.gifblueswirl.gif

Originally posted by powerxone:

the the movie to really see is CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON....Those chicks kick ass!

I'm dying to see this movie. I've heard nothing but great things. It may be Ang Lee's best work.

H

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

I just caught an early screening of a new movie called "Traffic" last night. In an interesting way, it documents the struggles of american society against rampant drug problems, and the futile effort of government agencies to curb these problems. This is the best movie I have seen this year. cwm11.gif

------------------

7a.gif

Yeah, the race is on between TRAFFIC and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon! I saw a sneak preview of TRAFFIC and it looks like a winner! Bjork is a great singer, I have always loved her music, Hell I have her VIDEO COLLECTION "VOLUMEN" cwm12.gif But she was okay! The storyline was great, nothing to compalin about! But at times it moved to sloooow for me. Maybe because Bjork is such and outgoing and creative person. I just had a hard time with this movie. This part was NOT for her. Ithink she would be an excellent actress in something different dramatic wise. She didn't convinvce me at times in "DANCER IN THE DARK". I will always be a fan of hers. cwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by powerxone (edited 12-18-2000).]

Originally posted by powerxone:

Yeah, the race is on between TRAFFIC and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...

I have now seen both Traffic and Crouching Tiger, and the winner is, (drum roll please........), hands down Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Though both are worth seeing, CTHD is the better of the two.

Happy Holidays cwm7.gif

------------------

7a.gif

[This message has been edited by gumby76 (edited 12-19-2000).]

Well I'm a bad Angelino, I haven't seen any of the other movies, but the best one I've seen so far has got to be "Best in Show" ~ One of the most HILARIOUS movies I've ever seen. It's scary to think that people like that actually exist in this world of ours. Am planning on catching CTHD soon, so I'll report back.

S

------------------

music_note_jammin_sm_clr.gif

I just saw Quills today, it was an awesome movie, pretty crazy stuff. I also saw crouching tiger and it was better than quills, for sure go see it, even though its in chinese! JJP's been dragging me to alot of weird movies lately, keep em comin!

Sev

Archived