Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Five last night!!!

tinybutterfli

WOW!!! Alex Whalen and Fred M. were awesome! Such a great CP turn out. I took a whole roll of film.... er, I can't wait to see the pics since it was pitch black in there and it was hard to see if anyone was in the frame *lol* The vulture (hopefully) was immortalized on film last night....

Both guys dropped amazing sets. The place was pretty packed till the end. Around 2:20 Alex dropped Lamb's Gorecki (Bill Hamil Mix) and everyone knows I LOVE THAT FUCKING TRACK!!!!! "if I should die, this very moment.... i wouldn't fear, for I've never known completeness like being here...." WOO HOO!!!! I loved the remix of MJ's Thriller that he dropped. I called Sauvee but I think you'll probably just hear a bunch of static on your voice mail! :D

Glad so many of you guys made it out (we even saw an appearance from dragongrrrl! :eek: ) I had a blast.

I was exhausted afterwards and decided to head home immediately. But I somehow got talked into finding us an afterparty and my roomie, Reval & I wound up in bumfuck VA at one of the promoter's houses. This house was fucking huge. I found a nice place on a very comfy couch and sunk in for a little while :D

Got home around 8:30 am. I'm tired but it was such a fun night!

Guest jroo

fucking amazing!! had such a great time!!!!!!!! didnt see any playboy bunnies though. if i did, they look like normal chicks. i dont think that i blacked out or anything, but i can only remember one quoat from last night.

"did you just have sex with me?"

-"no, i didnt go, did you?

so much fun!!:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rockyblue

i had a great time last night! it was cool to catch up with everyone and meet some new cp peeps. :)

i dont remember any new cp peeps. did i miss something? i remember some new people, but not new cp peeps.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Fucking great time. Music was good all night. I'm a big fan of the Carl Cox Mini-Me resident they have there. This was the second time I've seen him spin, and he's been pretty impressive both times.

for all i care he couldve spun the entire night. he was spinning some tribal goodness before what's his name and that other guy came on :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Fucking great time. Music was good all night. I'm a big fan of the Carl Cox Mini-Me resident they have there. This was the second time I've seen him spin, and he's been pretty impressive both times.

His name is Roger Samuel and he's a very cool guy :aright:

LOL, that reminds me Reval... remember my # went up on the party board? I got a call last night - bwahahaha Now that's some quick turn around! :eek:

I had a fantastamagastic time Friday night, as always when I'm out with ya'll. Well at least I'm pretty sure I did, I'm starting to think the vulture is representative of a schizophrenic split I undergo when I drink Long Islands . . .

Anyways, I thought 5 was a sweet place. I'd love to go again sometime! Hope I wasn't rude to anyone on the way out, I know I tend to rush when I have to leave.

'stina :D

PS - I know it's ridiculously early but I'm thinking of doing a Happy Hour next Tuesday or Wednesday if anyone's interested?

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I had a fantastamagastic time Friday night, as always when I'm out with ya'll. Well at least I'm pretty sure I did, I'm starting to think the vulture is representative of a schizophrenic split I undergo when I drink Long Islands . . .

Anyways, I thought 5 was a sweet place. I'd love to go again sometime! Hope I wasn't rude to anyone on the way out, I know I tend to rush when I have to leave.

'stina :D

PS - I know it's ridiculously early but I'm thinking of doing a Happy Hour next Tuesday or Wednesday if anyone's interested?

Maybe wings on Tuesday?

Anyway, I'm *always* up for a happy hour! :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

is that the no carbs diet? no thanks! :tongue:

yup. i've never tried it, but with my big sugar cravings and the fact that fiber is carbs and a lack of fiber would mean i would be :constipa: at all time, i dont think i would survive more than a couple of days on it.

the solution? you gotta go out dancing more often :D