Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The pics from Exit friday 01/10 are up

Originally posted by elementx

I think you were one of few that I did not meet up with last night. Anyway I got some pics posted on the 1/10 Exit review thread.

I was all over the place last night....maybe we will meet up on the next time ..nice pics bro

Originally posted by djmikebugout

if thats Bob pissing on the red room...........I would have to say...

DAMMIT he beat me to it :laugh:

LOL... it probably could be the red room, if they moved it downstairs and practically outside... moron. Besides why do you hate the red room, i think its more jealousy than hate. You say all you gota do is sell tickets to get on in there... that will probably be your big comeback. And you are right, but thats only for the opening spot, where there is noone there except the dj and the bouncer. Because Brewi who is 2-4 every Friday, and also Serg and Asta who take over after Brewi till closing, have contracts and dont sell any tickets. And they kill it just about every week.

Ohh and i stoped by the "Midnight room" aka the coat room. And the music was terrible and the room was pretty empty all night. Keep the, um, good work? So the losers have somewere to go on Friday nights.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

Ohh and i stoped by the "Midnight room" aka the coat room. And the music was terrible and the room was pretty empty all night. Keep the, um, good work? So the losers have somewere to go on Friday nights.

Our room was freezing so anyone with blood flowin thru the veins was cold and didnt stay in the room...Music was great, sorry we dont play hardstyle or cheese in there...

and if ur such a big man--why dont u stop in this week to the room and introduce yourself to me, I go on at 4am, but i'll be around the room all night-- and then u can flex these keyboard muscles in front of me....

one more thing--this is the last time i'll respond to you until u confront me in person...to this day you havent stated specifically why u hate on me or why im in ur avaitar b/c quite frankly I dont know you nor have never met you so I dunno what ur problem could be. So until we meet sucka, keep flexin those fingers! :arite:

Mike Bugout

Our room was freezing so anyone with blood flowin thru the veins was cold and didnt stay in the room...Music was great, sorry we dont play hardstyle or cheese in there...

and if ur such a big man--why dont u stop in this week to the room and introduce yourself to me, I go on at 4am, but i'll be around the room all night-- and then u can flex these keyboard muscles in front of me....

one more thing--this is the last time i'll respond to you until u confront me in person...to this day you havent stated specifically why u hate on me or why im in ur avaitar b/c quite frankly I dont know you nor have never met you so I dunno what ur problem could be. So until we meet sucka, keep flexin those fingers! :arite:

Mike Bugout

You tell em mike, seriously though whats this guys' problem

Mike Bugout

lol... ill come say whats up, but try and turn the heat up a little bit.

ohh i got 1 question, if you never saw how do you know that i have such strong fingers???

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

We did more people then your room ;)