Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dressing skimpy at clubs - Unbuttoned jeans

carrielegz

Any other girls like to wear jeans, pants or shorts partially unbuttoned or unzipped when you go clubbing? What about guys? Do you like it when girls do that or is it too much of a distraction?

When I go to clubs I love leaving the top two buttons of my jeans open and kinda folded down some so a hint of my panties show. It's very flirty.

No offense, but leaving your panties showing is plain trashy and juveneille. That's why I buy super low waisted pants..... therefore I won't have the need to do that. I guess it is cute maybe to leace your top button unbuttoned, but as long as your panties don't show. Sexy is good, trashy just makes me want to say why??? Less is not more, and you (hypothetically speaking of course) are not necessarily more attractive by baring everything.

For me, like if I'm showing a ton of leg, I keep everything else covered. Same goes for chest.

Originally posted by ellinita

No offense, but leaving your panties showing is plain trashy and juveneille. That's why I buy super low waisted pants..... therefore I won't have the need to do that. I guess it is cute maybe to leace your top button unbuttoned, but as long as your panties don't show. Sexy is good, trashy just makes me want to say why??? Less is not more, and you (hypothetically speaking of course) are not necessarily more attractive by baring everything.

For me, like if I'm showing a ton of leg, I keep everything else covered. Same goes for chest.

I agree with you. I think its cheesy and trashy to wear your jeans like that. When I used to work at abyss like 2 years ago, all the teens would do that on teen nite. I think the way to go is low waisted pants. I buy my jeans really low. I think its much sexier

i agree with you. letting your panties show is just plain tacky and hookerish

agreed! the only thing i ever used to do like 2 years ago was have the sides of my thong showing.......now its just low low rise jeans