Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's with Jersey?

nycalexct

Hmmm... physical threats on an online message board... :worry:

I'm scared.

You can piss on CT... I guess it's a start for getting us back for pumping all our sewage to Jersey. Do the Jersey-two-step off one of those lovely boardwalks and shut the fuck up... you bore me timetraveler69...

hey i like CT!

never have to worry about my car being stolen!

and there are some nice homely places to go out!

and dont forget the best part about living in CT (for me)

2 hours from NY

2 hours from Boston

1 Hour From Providence

1 hour to Springfield

1 hour to New Haven

1 hour to Hartford

mmmm so many choices!

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

hey i like CT!

never have to worry about my car being stolen!

and there are some nice homely places to go out!

and dont forget the best part about living in CT (for me)

2 hours from NY

2 hours from Boston

1 Hour From Providence

1 hour to Springfield

1 hour to New Haven

1 hour to Hartford

mmmm so many choices!

You must not go to New Haven, Bridgeport, Stamford, Hartford, or Waterbury if you are not afraid of your car getting stolen!!!!!!

Best part about living in Jersey:

Living in Jersey

1/2 hour to NYC

1 hour to Philly

2 hours to the Hamptons

45 min to Atlantic City

Most of all its not CT!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nycalexct

:nopity:

How can you knock Jersey if you have never been here? That is just plain ignorant. I can Rip CT I lived there for 4 years in college and have been all over the state!!!! You dont even have an Ocean!!!! Stop, You know CT cant fuck with Jersey, You are old enough now, you can move, you dont have to stay in CT!!!! But please dont come to Jersey, you wouldn't last a day!!!! Not sayin there arent any hot spots in CT now, but when I went to School there 93-97 the nightlife was weak. But the bottom line is CT will never be able to Fuck with Jersey in the Nightclub scene EVER!!!!:laugh:

Hmmm... physical threats on an online message board... :worry:

I'm scared.

You can piss on CT... I guess it's a start for getting us back for pumping all our sewage to Jersey. Do the Jersey-two-step off one of those lovely boardwalks and shut the fuck up... you bore me timetraveler69...

First of all, learn how to quote, and second of all, I'm not trying to entertain you, so I don't understand your reply. Bottom line, CT is nowhere near Jersey party-wise. The Jersey shore attracts the hottest girls from Staten Island and Brooklyn all summer long.

Originally posted by timetraveler69

First of all, learn how to quote, and second of all, I'm not trying to entertain you, so I don't understand your reply. Bottom line, CT is nowhere near Jersey party-wise. The Jersey shore attracts the hottest girls from Staten Island and Brooklyn all summer long.

and also north jersey in the winter is pretty goot :aright:

Ok, so I know I'm probably outnumbered here, buf wtf!?!... Why does Jersey get it's own Message Board and Connecticut doesn't? I'm mean, NYC is the shit and obviously deserves numerous boards. NYC dumps all their shit on Jersey, literally and Jersey gets a message board. Is it that NYC's shit can put you on the map? Now I don't want NYC to crap on CT, I just think CP should consider a Connecticut board, even if no one posts :mad: :mad:

yes it seems that the NJ ppl are here only to be victimised by NYC ppl. NJ and NYC can't compare... NYC is one of the centres of the world, and the Trenton bridge neon sign says: TRENTON MAKES WORLD TAKES... whatever that means:rolleyes: