Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The petition to PLEASE STOP PLAYING DARK BEAT!!!

whose with me??? Just cant stand it anymore. People say they play it for the girls but ladies......do any of you get excited when you hear that track anymore?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....feel it deep inside me......I cant stand it.....cant really stand it.......cause i'm addicted to clubs but I cant stand that fuckin DARK BEAT!

I am fucking tired of that song, as well as many other songs that get beaten to death by you KTU whores. . . I miss where DJs would actually BREAK new songs that people haven't heard before. Part of what makes a good DJ is the ability to break new music that the crowd has not heard before. Instead, it seems that too many DJs like to pound the same fucking songs, with the same fucking beats, the same fucking shit that gets played for 6 months. I'll be happy if i don't ever hear a remix of a Phil Collins/Elton John/Billy Joel in a club again. . .

Originally posted by ibclubbin

this is coming from an ex Draper fan:rolleyes::finger:

BG

thats right, you said it "EX" draper fan. This song is cheese and draper plays it. you were the one who played it for me the first time, i didnt like then and i dont like it now.

and dont you be rolling your eyes at me boy! :nono::finger:

This song was hot for like a day in the summer. Now it is just punisment for the ears when it is played. I understand Dj's have to play to the crowd, but do us all a favor, when anyone asks you to play it, just tell them you forgot it at home or something!!!!

Please make it STOP!!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

thats right, you said it "EX" draper fan. This song is cheese and draper plays it. you were the one who played it for me the first time, i didnt like then and i dont like it now.

and dont you be rolling your eyes at me boy! :nono::finger:

ATTENTION ALL X-HEADS!!!!! UR SUNGLASSES ARE PLAYED OUT!!!

wakeeeee up!!!!!:blown: