Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this week @ ::TRUE::

i never got invited to the big "going away" party. i also didn't tell you about metropolis last weekend for the same reason! i have taken your advice though and now do "hold the mixes" as you once suggested. you should destroy those old tapes! shouldn't you be immersed in the great state of n.y.'s code system?

Originally posted by meli2444

JOEY- SHOULDN'T YOU BE STUDYING? :tongue:

BTW, I MISS YOU HONEY. I SAW THIS GUY AT SPACE ON FRIDAY THAT LOOKED JUST LIKE YOU. :(

Yeah, I should be studying -----> for every 6 hours of studying, I put in another 6 hours pretending to study!

I love the fact that I've been gone 1 week and already someone's trying to take my place @Space! :mad:

A really great girl (who is a 6th-grade teacher) and I talked at length about all the Martin Luther King, Jr. quotes we had put out on the tables and bar; turns out she still needed a lesson plan for her classes' MLK celebrations, and I gave her all the posters and such to use in her class!!! How many teachers can say they got their materials for their class from a CLUB? :D At first I wondered if many people would vibe on the MLK theme, but once I saw how well-received it was, I was glad. Really glad. And Deviant's mix-in of the entire "Free at Last" speech was top-notch. I can't wait to post the set to the web site so those who couldn't make it out can hear the set. Thomar, I hope your mock trial went well this morning; You are THE MAN for sticking it out until the end!!!! :) And nice work on that CD mixing...

See ya next week everyone! Same time, same place. http://www.headrushmusic.com

true_flyer_front.jpg

thanks to all for having me out. i did get to throw a proper temper-tantrum as everything went wrong there for a (long) while. ames, the trial was good, i got home at 2:30, up at 6 in court at 8:30-2. another fun saturday...

an enormous thanks to the "long arm of the decks" dj darbe. w/o him making me the burned cd (half of which i played blind) i really would have been in real trouble.

see you all again soon.;)