Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anna kournikova...

dgmodel

Originally posted by incredulous

i read somewhere that enrique didn't even wantto kiss her (for his video, when they first met) because she had some pimples right by her mouth or something

but i guess he got over it:blank:

I heard the same thing. Obviously it didnt bother him for too long

I finally figured the whole thing out. I personally found her to be more like an average good looking gal. But here's the catch...ever notice the products she markets dont have much to do with the younger crowd(her age group) ? The media purposely uses her to pitch goods to the older male group who long for that young skin that they left behind waaaay back. Its all about the good ol boys trying to rekindle some flame. Take for instance the new miller lite commercial, incase you are wondering which one...its the two gals having a mudfight(a classic)....its catered for a particular group..you know who..LOL :D Btw, that commercial has started a furor...I think its Ok.... whats the beef?

Originally posted by njdionysus

The hell with Anna K, this girl is what its all about. I only wish I knew her name, I tore the page out of Sports Illustrated but I forgot her name.

attachment.php?postid=1237812

WOAH- :eek: Is she an actual tennis player or just a model? Lookit that muscle tone, she'd tear you apart! :eek:

Anyway back to Anna, she's pretty, whatever, but nothing to write home about...