Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm never giving my camera...

tinybutterfli

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I like the shiny bald head in the bottom of that picture. I think that was the fat George Acosta looking dude that kept trying to molest you.

Ugh... that dude would not leave me alone! He kept coming back too! I was like "um.. if i'm walking away from you while you are trying to talk to me, I'm not playing hard to get you moron! Get the hell away from me!" :mad:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Ugh... that dude would not leave me alone! He kept coming back too! I was like "um.. if i'm walking away from you while you are trying to talk to me, I'm not playing hard to get you moron! Get the hell away from me!" :mad:

And he was like "That's craaazy! I'm George Acosta!"

I wanna see the pics that Rockyblue took with that camera! Looks like Shady's lips are chapped :eek:

No, actually, I'm blowing the tobacco off of my p-funks. It's a pet-peeve of mine. The recessed filter on the p-funks always gets loose tobacco stuck in there, so before I light up, I'm always blowing on the tip.

My apologies to Reval then! But he did take the ones of Alex & me *lol*

why are you slamming on me?....I didn't take any of those pics!!

And even the one I did take of you and Alex isnt that bad...I didn't realize you were looking to 8x10 glossy that mofo.....you need to do some research before you start accusing people!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by revaluation

why are you slamming on me?....I didn't take any of those pics!!

And even the one I did take of you and Alex isnt that bad...I didn't realize you were looking to 8x10 glossy that mofo.....you need to do some research before you start accusing people!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

wow, can you spell R-E-L-A-X? You are acting like I said "progressive is boring" or something :rolleyes:

btw, I forgot a pic...

Reval, Paola & me

attachment.php?s=&postid=1227881

Guest jroo

I wanna see the pics that Rockyblue took with that camera! Looks like Shady's lips are chapped :eek:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1227704

holy shit! i do have a reflection~!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Is there a poor defenseless speaker in the missing foreground of that pic? Looks like Jroo's talking dirty to it. . .

yeah, i was about to make it my bitch. i figured if a guy could jack off to himself in the mirror then i could make a speaker my bitch infront of everyone. :)

sauve you know you have to come down to dc. not think, know.