Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome "Iron Brother"...njbigtime....

Just like to welcome njbigtime...a fellow brother in the sport of iron...At 5'10 this 23 yr old sports some serious guns....He has a Heart of Steel and some people even claim he was born with a pacemaker...If the bigtime is reading this please respond....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stacked.. get a house in belmar kid. we'll take our show on the road to seaside by night, but the belmar beach and D'Jais happy hour are too much to turn your back on.

ok, i've officially been talking about the summer now for the past 2 weeks and probably won't stop til May 4th. eeeeeeearly spring fever.

I too have had the pleasure of meeting NJBIGTIME> NJSTACKED was being modest. This individual is one of a kind. Most people at first impression believe they are shaking the hand of not a human, but one giant muscle. Quit the intimidating figure. Stacked saying that he sports some serious guns is an understatement. First of all the his neck, nonexistent, it is one giant muscle. His traps have somehow molded into one. He can no longer bend his neck to look down, due to the fussion of muscle he needs to bend his entire waste. Now back to the biceps. I wouldnt call them bicepts but giant wings. If youve ever seen an eagle open up his wings when sitting on tree you can then understand the concept. When NJBIGTIME is asked to flex his biceps they seem to enlarge to a point where if there is a big enough gust of wind he may just take off and soar the like the eagle he appears to be. This is unheard of. He's in his bulking stage right now preparing for summer. He is not human but a specimen. If any of you have the opportunity or pure luck of seeing him, take advantage because there's nothing else like it out there.

Caleb...you will be pointed out to me...I will walk up to you...say

"Why did you just touch my girls tits" then I will swing across your face and knock you the fuck out....

njbigtime...fuck elitefitness....I am done with that game...

Donkeyboy...you are on the $....this man has tranformed his physique....

DOGEKID...I responded to you on the other site....Belmar is weak...why not ortley...? Belmar is a possibility please call me

Originally posted by donkeyboy

I too have had the pleasure of meeting NJBIGTIME> NJSTACKED was being modest. This individual is one of a kind. Most people at first impression believe they are shaking the hand of not a human, but one giant muscle. Quit the intimidating figure. Stacked saying that he sports some serious guns is an understatement. First of all the his neck, nonexistent, it is one giant muscle. His traps have somehow molded into one. He can no longer bend his neck to look down, due to the fussion of muscle he needs to bend his entire waste. Now back to the biceps. I wouldnt call them bicepts but giant wings. If youve ever seen an eagle open up his wings when sitting on tree you can then understand the concept. When NJBIGTIME is asked to flex his biceps they seem to enlarge to a point where if there is a big enough gust of wind he may just take off and soar the like the eagle he appears to be. This is unheard of. He's in his bulking stage right now preparing for summer. He is not human but a specimen. If any of you have the opportunity or pure luck of seeing him, take advantage because there's nothing else like it out there.

are you finished sucking his dick?

Originally posted by dogekid

stacked.. get a house in belmar kid. we'll take our show on the road to seaside by night, but the belmar beach and D'Jais happy hour are too much to turn your back on.

ok, i've officially been talking about the summer now for the past 2 weeks and probably won't stop til May 4th. eeeeeeearly spring fever.

Space in your house still Jay?????

Pm me if therre is

Goerge... yikes bro...

aside from stacked, the donkey all bein good boyz..... they will not resort to CP Cyber slaps...

They will hunt you down and kill your for fun....

Please post your stats Goerge, so we can calculate the protein/carb %ages into our computer for we cook your ass for dinner...

HOLLA!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Goerge... yikes bro...

aside from stacked, the donkey all bein good boyz..... they will not resort to CP Cyber slaps...

They will hunt you down and kill your for fun....

Please post your stats Goerge, so we can calculate the protein/carb %ages into our computer for we cook your ass for dinner...

HOLLA!!!!!!

I thought it was funny to post that. It's was a sarcastic joke. I think donkeyboy is funny as hell jost poking some fun at him.

Here's my stats

5'9 170 pounds ga2 = slinky

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Even I have to admit...........this does sound a little bit gay. Admiration is one thing, but Christ.