Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEAM MANGLE.......................

TO ALL MY FREAKS:

as winner of "CRACK HEAD OF THE YEAR" it is my duty to find those ind. who are not willing to take the early plunge, and join in the festivities to bring in the summer of 2003

me and the crew are designing "TEAM MANGLE" for those individuals who would like to join an elite group of jar collecting, pill poppin, evil beat listening, female neckbreaking, hoddiga female collecting meatheads, .... to weed out those week hearted ind. that slow the digga down,

now back to "TEAM MANGLE" this weekend and everyweekend leading to memorial day we are selecting those ind. who are ready to join in to bring in the summer of 2003, applications will be accepted through PM or formal interview at clubs

there are no specific recomandations, just hard nose rock star image, "TEAM MANGLE" will be announced by mid february early march

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU BRING DA ASS, WE BRING DA WHUPPIN............!!!!!!!!

p.s. ---- more info on "TEAM MANGLE" soon to follow

update:

TEAM MANGLE............HOLLLAAAA To Memorial Day!!!!!

SUP FREAKS:

this friday officially starts our search for putting together our elite group of "TEAM MANGLE" so put on your helmets and look out for jersey fist pumps and meathead chest bumps, cause me and the crew are rollin through jersey to weed out those weak hearted tree huggin trewguy slinkies --- good for nothing except for putting a smile on my face as they tumble down the stairs --- in case ya forgot

the response was big, and spaces and jerzees are limited.................girls no need for jerzees just ripped wife beaters

girls, clothing optional, but remember to wear dem dancin shoes............

so say it with me freaks as we start our march to MEMORIAL DAY.........

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAPT. OF TEAM MANGLE

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by roddigga

TO ALL MY FREAKS:

as winner of "CRACK HEAD OF THE YEAR" it is my duty to find those ind. who are not willing to take the early plunge, and join in the festivities to bring in the summer of 2003

me and bus are designing "TEAM MANGLE" for those individuals who would like to join an elite group of jar collecting, pill poppin, evil beat listening, female neckbreaking, hoddiga female collecting meatheads, .... to weed out those week hearted ind. that slow the digga down, ex. dondeisel26, who has now been added to my list of slinkies............it appears dondeisel26 has found a new life in long helicopter rides around the city w/ his fam. and weekend shopping at IKEA, good luck davey your pink slip is in the mail!!!!

now back to "TEAM MANGLE" this weekend and everyweekend leading to memorial day we are selecting those ind. who are ready to join in to bring in the summer of 2003, applications will be accepted through PM or formal interview at clubs

there are no specific recomandations, just hard nose rock star image, "TEAM MANGLE" will be announced by mid february early march

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU BRING DA ASS, WE BRING DA WHUPPIN............!!!!!!!!

p.s. ---- more info on "TEAM MANGLE" soon to follow

lmfao:laugh: hollaaaa!

BON, BON, BON................you have been assigned to find your own elite group titled "TEAM TOO MANGLED" sorry buddy, you can be just an affilite, english speaking ind. only!!!!

i'm gonna get in touch with ya soon mutha fuka, keep dem toothpicks in your pocket to keep them eyes open and i'll see ya soon.......................

Originally posted by trewguy

TO ALL MY FREAKS:

me and bus are designing "TEAM MANGLE" for those individuals who would like to join an elite group of jar collecting, pill poppin, evil beat listening, female neckbreaking, hoddiga female collecting meatheads, .... to weed out those week hearted ind. that

it appears that trewguy is too mangled at this moment to reply and replies w/this clusterfuck, pls PM mr. bonsolid because i have just ripped up your application, you have been assigned to "TEAM TOO MANGLED" with this horrible attempt for a response, i see your microwave went off and you hit enter in your excitment and forgot to respond....................

Guest bonsolidd

BON, BON, BON................you have been assigned to find your own elite group titled "TEAM TOO MANGLED" sorry buddy, you can be just an affilite, english speaking ind. only!!!!

i'm gonna get in touch with ya soon mutha fuka, keep dem toothpicks in your pocket to keep them eyes open and i'll see ya soon.......................

don't forget the universal translater .......;)

mandatory and always on hand for "team too mangled"

it appears that trewguy is too mangled at this moment to reply and replies w/this clusterfuck, pls PM mr. bonsolid because i have just ripped up your application, you have been assigned to "TEAM TOO MANGLED" with this horrible attempt for a response, i see your microwave went off and you hit enter in your excitment and forgot to respond....................

OOPS U KNOW HOW THAT NOICE "DING" MAKES PEOLE ACT

I am hoping to become a member of this team................ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you I more than qualify other than the fact that I am about 50lbs shy of being a true "meathead," I am more like a minute steak I guess..............so in short can I be Minimeathead!

Hooooooooollllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YO I MORE THAN QUALIFY FOR THIS TEAM I SHOULD BE THE LEADER OF IT

me and bus are designing "TEAM MANGLE" for those individuals who would like to join an elite group of jar collecting, pill poppin, evil beat listening, female neckbreaking, hoddiga female collecting meatheads, .... to weed out those week hearted ind. that slow the digga down, ex. dondeisel26, who has now been added to my list of slinkies............it appears dondeisel26 has found a new life in long helicopter rides around the city w/ his fam. and weekend shopping at IKEA, good luck davey your pink slip is in the mail!!!!

......pink slip accepted roddigga......and dont worry when I buy my house in a few months I promise to let you and your family do the groundskeeping......remember to clean the pool and wax the 350Z to perfection..........thanks buddy........oh yeah no humping my dogs.......I am sure siscokid is more than willing to give you a reach around.........so dont worry fu*ker I will be out in about soon enough just taking care of business before I can cause some havoc!!!!

sorry mr.dondeeds26, didn't know the benji's, punani, and all da green's has got to your head!!!! but we will be out and about waiting for your return slip and acceptance letter at the "TEAM MANGLED" draft.............i'll make sure your our number 4 pick, it appears china has sent us a fax regarding some asian crackhead that can do us more justice than you!!!!

enjoy the house warming gift i sent ya!!! it's a pic of giovanni in mexico w/ two spaniard chics he baught at dd's!!! it's from all of us!!! none of the crew wanted to sign the card, so keep the cell phone off cause we won't be calling!!!!

NEXT PLEASE.........................

sorry mr.dondeeds26, didn't know the benji's, punani, and all da green's has got to your head!!!! but we will be out and about waiting for your return slip and acceptance letter at the "TEAM MANGLED" draft.............i'll make sure your our number 4 pick, it appears china has sent us a fax regarding some asian crackhead that can do us more justice than you!!!!

enjoy the house warming gift i sent ya!!! it's a pic of giovanni in mexico w/ two spaniard chics he baught at dd's!!! it's from all of us!!! none of the crew wanted to sign the card, so keep the cell phone off cause we won't be calling!!!!

NEXT PLEASE.........................

What about me. 5'9 170 of pure flab.

casta, b/c of the humor you bring to the table you are more than welcome to be part of the team, slinky or not, like i said slinkies are good for nothing except puttin a smile on the diggas face as they tumble down the stairs...........

and as you can see the digga loves humor, it helps in enhancing the use of chemicals..............

so bring the those funny pics and you can be in charge of giving the team a smile when the chemicals where off........

casta, b/c of the humor you bring to the table you are more than welcome to be part of the team, slinky or not, like i said slinkies are good for nothing except puttin a smile on the diggas face as they tumble down the stairs...........

and as you can see the digga loves humor, it helps in enhancing the use of chemicals..............

so bring the those funny pics and you can be in charge of giving the team a smile when the chemicals where off........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: funny ass shit!!!!!!!

I don't mind tumbling down some stairs and getting treated like a pussy. Thanks for letting me chill with you guys.

Originally posted by trewguy

ME AND STICK SHOULD RUN THAT TEAM

TREW!!! as seen you can not be in charge of running anything, you are in charge of the group that will be running away from "TEAM MANGLE" so please keep that up to us!!!!

and stiff, b/c of your kind heart and warm generosity your ap is in acceptance and is being reviewed by my staff, it will take them a while to decide b/c they are still at a 3rd grade reading level...........so be patient and keep eating them steak um's!!!!!

and stiff, b/c of your kind heart and warm generosity your ap is in acceptance and is being reviewed by my staff, it will take them a while to decide b/c they are still at a 3rd grade reading level...........so be patient and keep eating them steak um's!!!!!

Don't worry I have something in the works that shall bring me more up to "meathead" status! Please let the review board know this so as to speed up my app.....................