Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEAM MANGLE.......................

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry misk, i want a HOWL from you.....................

and reeenichole, so i saw a girl w/ a black hat on, a chick with a red hair, and an oriental, maralyn manroe and kirk cobain, the last two people are dead................so talk to me, you gotta understand i was horribe at where's waldo..........as i child i used to play hide and seek and forget to seek, i would drift off and run to 7-11 and get a slurpee..................

Originally posted by mystify82281

She knows everyone :heart: 's her she just wants to here it again lol

:tongue: Misky..... I have a proposition for you about Friday.....we must chat later!

could this be, the diggas dream, a double supa dupa rumpshake twist w/ to hotties..............

girlies no sectrets........................

w/ the pink star on your arm??? are you a superhero or something??? great pic!!!!

you look great in the dark, come over anytime, a girl with no face, digga can't go wrong...............

come aboard you are part of "TEAM MANGLE"............... you can be our mysterious friend that no one know who the hell ya are..........

what else do you have to bring to the table????

Originally posted by mystify82281

She knows everyone :heart: 's her she just wants to here it again lol

:tongue: Misky..... I have a proposition for you about Friday.....we must chat later!

...why thank u my dear..........and i will be in touch today.........

...rod the bod......here's a baby HOLLA ...i am still a little mad about being left out:tongue:

Originally posted by roddigga

w/ the pink star on your arm??? are you a superhero or something??? great pic!!!!

you look great in the dark, come over anytime, a girl with no face, digga can't go wrong...............

come aboard you are part of "TEAM MANGLE"............... you can be our mysterious friend that no one know who the hell ya are..........

what else do you have to bring to the table????

lol....we will have to follow her and cover her face at all times...this could get tricky

misk, in team mangle we do not get mad, we get even chica, so smile...........

check your pm i sent ya cyber tickle, bump, shot, pill, how ever you role to make up for it..............

come on misk, together now

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Getting even is the best revenge.......:tongue:

The best part of this whole post is trueguy asking if it takes muscles or getting messed up...Kid it takes a 32" Waste with a 52" Chest all while sporting veins shooting down your arms...a Golden Tan and HOT bitches at your side...With all the bitches I get people often mistake me for Don Johnson...

Digga...Hoollllaaaaa for the Vice Squad...Crocket and Tubs got mad Hoes.....

OKAY HOLD UP!!!

pls explain our level!!!! compared to gettin all angry and going to exit 135 on the parkway and yellin at a telephone pole and trying to fight every car that drives by hoping it's a silver honda...........

is that OUR level?!?!?!?!?

chicas, the diggas level of getting even is smiling and waving, just smile and wave, it causes your assalant to become even more angry as you walk away with his girl and his drink!!!!

OKAY HOLD UP!!!

pls explain our level!!!! compared to gettin all angry and going to exit 135 on the parkway and yellin at a telephone pole and trying to fight every car that drives by hoping it's a silver honda...........

chicas, the diggas level of getting even is smiling and waving, just smile and wave, it causes your assalant to become even more angry as you walk away with his girl and his drink!!!!

Thanks for that clarification :tongue:

OKAY HOLD UP!!!

Digga....I wasn't refering to you at all, I meant in general.... I like the way you get even....:laugh: ....;)

• 3 weeks later...