Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some guys just dont get it, some of those same guys -

Some guys just dont get it, some of those same guys - need to get a fuckin' beat down!!! Tonight I had to smack this kid at the gym. I try to be nice (because I am), I go out of my way to get along with everyone and then there is always one asshole that fucks it up for everyone.

I work out in my own world (its my time), mind my own biz, my IPod rocking a live set from Tiesto at Space through my head. In between sets I noticed this punk jumping around talking shit to one of my friends. I took my headphones off, I could hear her yelling at this punk and then I see him put his hands up in her face like he was going to hit her (bad idea). Before I let her kick his ass, I walked up to see what was going on. When I walked up, she told me what happened and now this punk starts talking shit to me... "what are you going to do about it? Are you her boyfriend, I'll knock you out too big man." I started laughing at him! Then he started talking shit and jumping around like he was bad. I turned away for a second, then I open handed this kid and he went down like a little bitch! I grabbed him up off the ground by the skin on his neck (all bouncers should know this move) and removed him from the gym. It turns out she asked this kid for a spot and in the middle of her set, he started to grab her ass. He claimed he was spotting her, so I just spotted him back upside his head. Another asshole with a lowered Honda Civic and those annoying mufflers, I bet he'll think twice before he grabs another girls ass.

Just because a girl has a nice body, why do some guys think its their right to touch another woman? These are the same guys that grab a girls ass in a club when she walks by. Have some fucking respect or someone is going to teach it to you the hard way! I was having a great day today too. Have any of you grabbed a girls ass in a club? Its just wrong, keep your fucking hands to yourself.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Some guys just dont get it, some of those same guys - need to get a fuckin' beat down!!! Tonight I had to smack this kid at the gym. I try to be nice (because I am), I go out of my way to get along with everyone and then there is always one asshole that fucks it up for everyone.

I work out in my own world (its my time), mind my own biz, my IPod rocking a live set from Tiesto at Space through my head. In between sets I noticed this punk jumping around talking shit to one of my friends. I took my headphones off, I could hear her yelling at this punk and then I see him put his hands up in her face like he was going to hit her (bad idea). Before I let her kick his ass, I walked up to see what was going on. When I walked up, she told me what happened and now this punk starts talking shit to me... "what are you going to do about it? Are you her boyfriend, I'll knock you out too big man." I started laughing at him! Then he started talking shit and jumping around like he was bad. I turned away for a second, then I open handed this kid and he went down like a little bitch! I grabbed him up off the ground by the skin on his neck (all bouncers should know this move) and removed him from the gym. It turns out she asked this kid for a spot and in the middle of her set, he started to grab her ass. He claimed he was spotting her, so I just spotted him back upside his head. Another asshole with a lowered Honda Civic and those annoying mufflers, I bet he'll think twice before he grabs another girls ass.

Just because a girl has a nice body, why do some guys think its their right to touch another woman? These are the same guys that grab a girls ass in a club when she walks by. Have some fucking respect or someone is going to teach it to you the hard way! I was having a great day today too. Have any of you grabbed a girls ass in a club? Its just wrong, keep your fucking hands to yourself.

I hate when guys do that :mad: . I dont understand it at all. If they were at school or their job they wouldnt do it, so why there? Some guys are just pigs!

i am really happy to hear that you did that...whenever i am walkin in a club or a guy walks by me they always grab my ass & alot of my boys get really pissed cuz it bothers the hell out of me..what you did to that one guy, got back at all the guys that have ever done it to me..so if any of you guys see a guy disrespect a girl, take care of it..cuz we really do NOT like it when our asses get grabbed :mad: & seriously, if any of the guys on here do it, i would stop now cuz it really isn't funny at all

thank you

Well now im kinda pissed. I go to the same gym. i took like a month off then i hurt my back so i havent been there in over 2 months. Im pissed only because that gym sometimes can be like a morgue. It would have been nice for some sort of action. Something to just get a laugh for a minute as some freak gets a beat down.

my other comment

why do guys grab chicks asses and shit. OK if its your woman and you arent in public. grab until its swollen. Do these loses think they are going to go strolling through bunka or something and grab some hot chicks ass or tit and think they are actually going to turn around smile and ask if you can take them home right there and fuck them. I mean lesson one is grabbing an ass is only going to lead to getting your ass beat. If i was in a club or anywhere and someone grabbed my lady in any way i can guarantee id end up in jail for a long time. no way anyone would disrespect my lady like that.

I got your back Erica, anytime. :D

thank you sweety ;)

i also love it when i am at the gym & i wear those spandex pants or my shorts & as we know by now i do have a butt & the guys just stare at u & it's so obvious..like u said, when i go the gym, it's my place to relax & just get all sweaty & stress free...it's not like i can go do cardio or lift weights in baggy sweats cuz i wouldn't be able to stay at the gym for more than 10 minutes :laugh:

Originally posted by manji318

I guess some guys just can't help it, I have friends who tells me the samething you girls are saying. "some dick grab me and by the time u turn around, 20 thugs just looking the other way".

that's totally true...we are lucky if we find out who did it cuz none of the guys have enough balls to show their face after they had enough balls to grab out ass...makes no sense to me

THAT WAS YOUR GOOD DEED FOR THE DAY BRO...GOOD LOOKING OUT, I GUESS THERE ARE SOME GOOD GUYS OUT THERE LIKE ME MAN... ITS KINDA HARD NOT 2 RESPECT LADIES WHEN U ARE RAISED BY EM... YOUR A REAL MAN BRO

Originally posted by voodoolounge

ALL MEN ARE SCUM....

At least I admit it.... It's the lyin bastards that say we're not.

You gotta watch them, they do a lot worse in the long run

(for the record, I'm not a hiney grabber)

www.VoodooMartiniLounge.com

YEAH WE ARE ALL SCUM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BUT SOME OF US GROW UP AND LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES IN THE PAST YA KNOW

njdionysis.....i agree with you...you had to do what you did in light of the circumstances, especially since the punk got in your face also.

BUT....assuming you really did give this kid a nice beat down and really threw him out, i am sure he is not stupid, and if he cant match up to you in size I'm sure he will either a) be back with his boys at some point this week to start with you or B) do something to your car or worse follow you home. I feel for you because you did the right thing but from the sound of how crazy this kid was....you may wind up getting the worse end of the deal. I hope for your sake, thats not how it works out

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I can only imagine what she would have done....lol

Originally posted by carusomaas12

njdionysis.....i agree with you...you had to do what you did in light of the circumstances, especially since the punk got in your face also.

BUT....assuming you really did give this kid a nice beat down and really threw him out, i am sure he is not stupid, and if he cant match up to you in size I'm sure he will either a) be back with his boys at some point this week to start with you or B) do something to your car or worse follow you home. I feel for you because you did the right thing but from the sound of how crazy this kid was....you may wind up getting the worse end of the deal. I hope for your sake, thats not how it works out

I really didnt give him a beat down, a bitch slap was enough to stop him. I hope for his sake that he doesnt come back. I work out with 2 cops - a Sargeant from Edison and a another from Monroe that is about 6'2 240lbs ripped who benches 405 rather easily. I'm no slouch myself but I understand what you mean. The thing that kills me or will kill him is, if he touches my car - its on! I mean if you want to come and hit me with a baseball bat, bring it but do not under any circumstances touch my property. I dont run, I wont hide - if this kid still has a problem, he is done cuz I got mad niggas on my side.