Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kazaa....next one down is on its way

Originally posted by erica127

totally agree with you..that's where most of my cd's came from last summer

I loved how it just automatically started when you signed on, and how if you signed off it continued from where you left off. Why did they have to take it away :mad:. I used to just leave like 100 songs in my query to be downloaded. I miss it:(

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I loved how it just automatically started when you signed on, and how if you signed off it continued from where you left off. Why did they have to take it away :mad:. I used to just leave like 100 songs in my query to be downloaded. I miss it:(

i use to do the same thing...d/l 10 songs or so at a time & i really did love that it would continue if u shut down your computer frmo where it started....they had such a variety on there...it's gettin ridiculous that everything is going..i mean, people are still buying cd's & stuff, so why can't they just leave it the way it is??? since they did get rid of audiogalaxy, i really haven't made any new cd's cuz i never know what to use & i guess i will have to find a new one now :(

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

what is your usernames??? i have tons of beats!!! :D

kazaa's user friendly and all, but the selection kinda sux.

soulseek has just about everything.

jerry.. i'll add you tonight. mine is dogekid (surprise). got a shitload of trax, just gotta figure out which ones i'm allowed to forward on.

oh, so what's ur username?

Originally posted by dogekid

kazaa's user friendly and all, but the selection kinda sux.

soulseek has just about everything.

jerry.. i'll add you tonight. mine is dogekid (surprise). got a shitload of trax, just gotta figure out which ones i'm allowed to forward on.

oh, so what's ur username?

Kazaa also has it's fair share of spyware, trojans and shit that it hides on your computer I might add.

I agree soulseek gets my :aright:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i kinda agree. i think it wouldnt be bad if it was older music that discontinued but the record Co's arent making squat anymore.

Most of them have enough money. Like when Metallica tried to sue when napster had all those problems. Seriously :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xrapturex

Most of them have enough money. Like when Metallica tried to sue when napster had all those problems. Seriously :rolleyes:

rock is one thing

a dance single is like 7 bucks.

figure if the store get 2 bucks

that leaves 5

1 dollar for packaging and distrubution fees

thats 4 bucks

then there is a breakdown between the singer songwriter musicians the record co if its a good contract has to pay for the recording mixing the engeneers

then after al that there is the companies overhead ( secrataries phone bills etc. )

so i dont see it as they are making too much if they were 4 of them wouldnt have just gone out of business and some where good labels

Originally posted by xrapturex

Well Dance music sales are down 80% since this downloading thing started! This is causing smaller record companies to close.

Originally posted by ADV

Well Dance music sales are down 80% since this downloading thing started! This is causing smaller record companies to close.

They have no one to blame but themselves. They have to get the songs out quicker and on Cd, not just vinyl. THey should be able to keep up with technology and to do something with mp3s IMO.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

They have no one to blame but themselves. They have to get the songs out quicker and on Cd, not just vinyl. THey should be able to keep up with technology and to do something with mp3s IMO.

It takes time to put a project together.....Remixes,mastering,pressing,promotion etc. The way I see it the problem with sales didn't start until these MP3 sharing sites got popular.