Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls...why do you wear those pointy shoes?/?

georgym

Are you trying to be witches :laugh2:

No, but seriously...today in the subway i must have seen 3 women wearing those black, deadly-with-a-sharp-point shoes, and for some reason they just make me cringe.

It's either b/c they seem like they would be so uncomfortable, or how they can be used as weapons against us guys :worry::shake:

chickas: disregard the above if that thought never crossed your mind ;)

i hate that look too. its like your foot only fills the first quarter of the boot, the rest is an empty point. also, i hate when the front is flat and pointy like a spatula, it is awkward looking. :mad: the weird thing about it is that the people wearing them think they are such hotshit/trendy

Originally posted by dibs

I just like them much better then any square tip or chunky shoe. I hate things that make ur feet look big.

everyone likes them except me... i think they make your feet look big and awkward. women look like witches in them. all the middle aged jap moms up here wear them into the gourmet deli place i go for lunch daily, it makes me wanna :vomit3:

I FUCKING HATE POINTY-TOED SHOES!!! :mad: They make your feet look fucking ENORMOUS. Why would you want to wear something that makes you look like you have clown feet??? Not to mention, the thoughts of the Wicked Witch of the West. Ughh, whenever I see someone wearing these hateful creations, the only words that come to mind are "fashion victim."

Originally posted by gmccookny

No, but seriously...today in the subway i must have seen 3 women wearing those black, deadly-with-a-sharp-point shoes, and for some reason they just make me cringe.

It's either b/c they seem like they would be so uncomfortable, or how they can be used as weapons against us guys :worry::shake:

i had a pair of pointyass boots while in high school when i was in my goth-phase... so yeah, i was trying to be a witch at the time :tongue:

now... i dont think ill wear shoes like that again. well, unless i needed to kill a bug in a corner

I like the way they look, but hate the way they feel! I am so sick of square toe/round toe/platforms...what's left? Plus as crazy as it sounds, they are so much easier to walk in than something with a big clunky chunky heel. Yuck, hate wide heels. I wear my pointy "witch" boots as long as I'm not gonna eb on my feet all day.

And I don't use them for kicking boys. Promise.

:laugh: my b/f um ex b/f says the same thing...I think they're stylish and something about them says dominant powerfull...i see where u get the witch thing from

Originally posted by reddog4063

the only thing i hate more than those overly pointed shoes are the big FLAT ones....where the shoes are basically square right at the end.

Joe

yeah man... both guys and gals i see wearing those.

The flat ones look like clown shoes 24471.jpg

and the pointy, like witchy boots Witch.jpg

:worry::laugh2:

I HATE those things so much. Actually, I would probably not talk to a girl I saw out because of them. That is shallow, but thats how I feel about them

this is just the trend for right now. i have to admit i have a pair of pointy shoes, but i hardly ever where them. they are like dinner shoes...not shoes to go out clubbin in. they hurt like a mofo!! ugh. i swear guys have it so easy...they get to wear these low comfy shoes and not binding clothes. i hate being a gurl sometimes! :rolleyes:

I am infatuated with those pointy toe shoes!! I have 3 pairs of pointy toe boots and 1 pair of pointy toe pumps/dress shoes. They hurt like a muthafucka to dance in, but I wear them to clubs andyways, and the next day, I have bruises on my feet, and can't walk.... but they look so pretty! lol

Originally posted by ellinita

I am infatuated with those pointy toe shoes!! I have 3 pairs of pointy toe boots and 1 pair of pointy toe pumps/dress shoes. They hurt like a muthafucka to dance in, but I wear them to clubs andyways, and the next day, I have bruises on my feet, and can't walk.... but they look so pretty! lol

1poke.gif

1poke.gif

I think not!!! lol.... but hey opinions vary.... some, as you for example may find those type of shoes extremely ugly, but other, like me, find them very trendy and attractive.... but by far not everybody can pull them off.

Originally posted by ellinita

I think not!!! lol.... but hey opinions vary.... some, as you for example may find those type of shoes extremely ugly, but other, like me, find them very trendy and attractive.... but by far not everybody can pull them off.

touchee ;)